Character
    Birillo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Access to Salvage - Zhayolm remnants impossibile

As the title implies, it is impossible to access te zone Salvage - Zhayolm (I have tried Salvage I), at least in the last 48 hours. A /sea of the zone points to the presence of the same single player in that zone, named Erzaqueen. I suspect, being a victim of the same problem in the past, that player got disconnected in the salvage area and it is unable to log back in. The normal game mechanics eject you from salvage when you lose connection to server, but it only happens AFTER you log back in. I already notified this in game and talked with a GM called Aresychy, who has been very cooperative and kind, but couldn't fix the issue on his/her part, and pointed me to this forum to escalate the issue and find a solution. A zone reset would probably fix the issue at hand, but I'm afraid the system needs to eject the player when he disconnects right away, and not after he or she logs back in. The current salvage situation is also terrible even in the other zones, with players, probably engaging in rmt activities, that spam the areas nonstop. Reverting the system to like it was before (one entry per real day), and maybe increasing the alexandrite yield to compensate that, would probably help the wituation as a whole. Thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You need to format your bug report according to the template in the sticky thread, or it will be rejected.
    (2)