Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Low Tier Battlefield (BCNM20~75)(ENM30~75)

Low Tier Battlefield (BCNM20~75)(ENM30~75)
    Back in 2009 this was acceptable we had a lot more player who needed items from those.
    Nowadays No one really needs because they already have or really don't need.

I see 2 things happening to make those fights less hard. Trusts Or Uncapped.
    I would love to do some of those Fights again. But shouting for a party to do a BCNM 30 or 60 can be an hassle.

Also Some ENM takes a week to recover which is ludicrous. is it possible to change that to 1 day Vanadiel time or even 1 week vanadiel time?
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes to trusts, no to uncapped.

Anything that's actually wanted from any of these battles would be horrendously devalued when literally anyone can take the orb, walk in, blink, win.
    (1)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea sure. a lot of people can solo it and yet Kraken Club is still 450M or at the very least be able to 3 man it, i guess they could lower drop rate for some spells Like Utsusemi: Ni, Phalanx, Absorb: STR etc... so that economy keep rolling.
    (0)

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Some of these BC and ENM were very soloable even on 75 era by using specific battle strategies. Despite them being level capped and allowing no trusties, there are various means and QoL improvements that make them even easier to solo now.

Main issue with this kind of old content right now, is that there's almost no reason to do them at all. No unique titles, no achievements for clearing battle X, drop rates of items are too low compared to their value on auction house. Kraken club is, of course, exception to this due to it being, not only super duper rare drop, but also having found new usage as the new best ranger offhand weapon for savage blade builds.

Old bc, enm, etc. battlefield rewards should be changed to be much more lucrative. Perhaps add unique title or something to every BC that would encourage players to experience all of these battlefields at least once. And some final item reward from clearing every battlefield in game. Something like "Capacity points" +25% earrings, one from clearing all ENM battlefields and another from clearing all sealed orb battlefields would be quite simple to code and add into the game, and would not particularly disrupt game balance. And might be enticing enough reward for even the veteran players in case SE ever raises job points limit further.

Removing level cap from these would make the content totally brainless to clear and eventually permanently kill any worth from doing them. No thanks. Keeping them level capped will encourage people to either perform skillful soloing or rely on friends to clear them. Both of these options enhance the social aspect of ffxi, which is fairly important aspect of any MMORPG.

Likewise some of the trust characters have really OP abilities and reaction speeds for this kind of low level content and would make clearing them extremely easy. To the point where player could just afk while trusts handle all the work... They were after all designed to be the perfect companion for players aiming to level from 1 to 99 without assistance from others. Not so much for uncapped 119+ content where they cannot match real player on any role.
    (2)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You say "Some of these BC and ENM were very soloable even on 75" For People that have been playing since the Era, that we're able to solo duo stuff, perhaps. Although for New player coming from that era that was able to play the game like the adepts.
    That needs spells that are litterally 500k~2mil. I understand that Selling ROE is easy and. but when you start a character you get your first million @ level 99 second job. Most people cannot solo Royal Jelly. Up in arms, and all the fights that has 5~8 mobs per bcnm.

Which bring me to my point. Maybe could use BCNM to Increase Familiary to Adventuring fellow...
    (1)