Thread: HQ->NQ

Character
    Wolfee
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

HQ->NQ

I know some method to prevent HQ has been asked for in the past, but as far as I know nothing has been implemented.

What I would ask is that Faded Crystals be given the ability to be used in synthesis. Basically any HQ item can be used with a Faded Crystal to get the NQ version.

Even as I write the request I know this won't happen as it would require adding a recipe for every HQ item in the game, yet we already have the Faded Crystal and it would be a good fit lore wise for it to function this way.
    (0)

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    There are crafting rings in the game that prevent HQ synths. It's not perfect, but it's there.

I like the idea of NQ crystals though. I don't know why you would want to turn an HQ into a NQ, it's optimal to prevent the production or the HQ in the first place.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leny View Post
    There are crafting rings in the game that prevent HQ synths. It's not perfect, but it's there.

I like the idea of NQ crystals though. I don't know why you would want to turn an HQ into a NQ, it's optimal to prevent the production or the HQ in the first place.
    There are some recipes that call for the NQ version of an item in the recipe and will not accept the HQ version, making them totally useless in today's needs.
    And there are a few quests that call for the NQ version of an item too, and won't let you complete the quest with HQ version.
    That would be the only reasons I can see for needing the NQ version over HQ.
    (0)