Mhaura H-8 next to Home Point

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    None

Steps:
    It was around the time when I was logging in for Linkshell event. When I picked Truecrow to log in, it took a while to load the zone and then I was getting no connection on the recieving end in the game, an error message comes up and say connection timed out and takes me back to the Final Fantasy XI main menu where I then try logging in again. When I'm logged in, same thing happens. I get kicked because of no connection. May I add, it wasn't my ISP, it worked fine on web browser while the game disconnected. I tried atleast 5 times, then I decided to log in to my other character and it connected with no issue. I then told someone from the linkshell I'm having trouble logging in to my main character and I'll try two more times, I did, but with no success and told that person to start without me. So an hour after, I logged Truecrow in and got disconnected twice. Then waited after the group got out of the instance by observing from my other character and at around 10:30 pm I gave logging in to Truecrow one more go and got in with no problem.
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XI Forums

How long have you been experiencing this issue? Additionally is the PC connected directly to the router through an Ethernet Cable? What have you tried so far to alleviate the issue?

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XI Technical Support Forums
    (1)