Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Eljah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Another person in my mog house...?

Is it possible for someone else to come into your mog house without inviting them? I don't even know if you CAN invite someone to your mog house, but I entered my MH just now and a random person was in there with me. Is this something I should call a GM about? I didn't know them... sorry if this is a silly question. Pretty new.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegolicious View Post
    Is it possible for someone else to come into your mog house without inviting them? I don't even know if you CAN invite someone to your mog house, but I entered my MH just now and a random person was in there with me. Is this something I should call a GM about? I didn't know them... sorry if this is a silly question. Pretty new.
    Only people in your party can enter the mog house, and it has to be set to open, which you can only do while you're in it. It's "open mog" on the mog house menu.

It absolutely is a thing though.
    (0)

Character
    Eljah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Interesting. I didn't have anyone in my party, and it wasn't my mog house that's in Bastok. I walked into a San d'Orian MH and another guy appeared inside with me. It doesn't give me the option to open the mog house I guess since it's not actually my home nation?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegolicious View Post
    Interesting. I didn't have anyone in my party, and it wasn't my mog house that's in Bastok. I walked into a San d'Orian MH and another guy appeared inside with me. It doesn't give me the option to open the mog house I guess since it's not actually my home nation?
    Do you have a screenshot? I've never seen anything like what you're describing.
    (0)

Character
    Eljah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't i'm kicking myself for not taking one. It happened pretty quickly. I sent a /tell but he didn't answer, then he disappeared.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It was probably just a visual glitch from someone in the mog house zone just not appearing in the correct location for an instant.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Plot twist: OP's mannequin came to life
    (4)

Player
    You can invite people into your mog house and mog garden . There is an option called "open mog" in the menu to allow this but they have to be in your party

I've played this game for over 16 years with 5 characters and I've never once seen this happen without allowing it.
    (0)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah I have seen the mog house moogle appear outside in lower jeuno a few times. Depops as soon as I click on it.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    Yeah I have seen the mog house moogle appear outside in lower jeuno a few times. Depops as soon as I click on it.
    That glitch has been around forever.

You can click it and you'll get the mog house menu, but your storage will still be read-only because you're not actually in the mog house.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast