Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Afterglow Gjallarhorn missing text

Thread Title: Afterglow Gjallarhorn is missing text to describe visual afterglow effect

Platform: Any
    ISP: Verizon
    Type of Internet Connection: Optic Fiber
    Internet Connection Speed: 1GBps
    Date & Time: Any
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Any
    Race: Any
    World: All
    Main Job: Bard, Lv.99
    Support Job: Any
    Area and Coordinates: Rulude Gardens
    Party or Solo: Not applicable
    NPC Name: Magian Moogle
    Monster Name: Not applicable
    Steps:

1.) Trade Gjallarhorn (Trial 3641) to Crate in Ru'Lude Gardens along with 250 Umbral Marrows.
    2.) Trade Gjallarhorn to the Magian Moogle responsible for weapons. He acknowledges that you completed the trials and returns an identical Gjallarhorn.
    3.) I'm sure this is actually a different item ID than one I traded, but could you please add "Afterglow" text to this item? (It only provides visual changes and is difficult to see when we wear REMA weapons that have been afterglowed, as Weapons > Shields >Instrument afterglow takes proiority).

Thank you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 02-27-2021 at 05:14 AM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I'm not sure why you would afterglow any weapons but this is by design. Neither horn nor harp have afterglow by design when it was implemented on feb 14 2012.

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Version-Update
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    I'm not sure why you would afterglow any weapons but this is by design. Neither horn nor harp have afterglow by design when it was implemented on feb 14 2012.

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Version-Update
    Thanks for your reply VM. The afterglow instrument does provide a visual afterglow effect but is missing the text. Conversely, Daurdabla is the same way, but the Afterglow text is included. This is clearly a bug of "missing text". (I do not expect afterglow battle effects from instruments, just that the text should be consistent).
    (1)