World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Help with Quest not working as intended

Thread Title:
    Quest not working properly

Details:
    Full description on the issue the you are experiencing.
    I have come across 4 quest that are preventing me from advancing in the game and some have prereq's and some do not but either way I am still playing on a 16 year old account and this is very frustrating.

Steps:
    I have ran through entire quest lines to make sure I was not missing anything but even quest that I should be able to met I cant such as weapon skills

Date & Time:
    Date and time on when the issue occurred. Please make sure to state the time zone of your region. All Day.

Frequency:
    State how frequent the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    Continues to cause issues as more quest are not playable.

Platform:
    PC

PC Manufacturer & Model Number:
    Homebuilt Computer

Operating System:
    Windows 10

Graphics Card:
    2080S

ISP:
    Spectrum

Type of Internet Connection:
    Ethernet
    (0)
    Last edited by SlayerDrk; 02-24-2021 at 03:13 AM.

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    You're kinda missing the entire purpose of the post... Which quest(s). Also tech support isn't where you want to be. Bugs, maybe. I doubt it, but I don't know which quest.
    (1)

Character
    Slayerdrk
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Sorry I posted and had to change because of the format... Rov Ring my bell tenzen is missing and I have completed all of COP with double checking all of dawn. The Lodestone. The ninja blade ku mission wont let me get the trail katana because the game thinks I am still doing the sword quest which has been done for 10 years and I have the sword weapon skill savage blade. I checked the NPC and she has nothing.
    (0)

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    If you know tenzen is missing from the dialogue given, then you know you are not done with all of dawn.
    You must finish the entirety of Dawn including the cutscene for The Chains Fall Free in Lufaise Meadows. This will include a Japanese Midnight wait.
    As far as Blade:Ku there's no way to know which weapon the game thinks you have (which you almost certainly do, somewhere) figure out which one it is, go to them all if you have to.
    (2)
    Last edited by Leny; 02-24-2021 at 04:56 AM.

Character
    Slayerdrk
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I've done both and I only have sword above 250 and the quest is 100% done. I do have the weapon training but I still have it after the quest which makes me think the account is bugged..

Same with Dawn I did that already. (verified that it was done since i was gone for 8 years outside of game)
    (0)
    Last edited by SlayerDrk; 02-24-2021 at 05:11 AM.

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I can't see your screen to prove it but I assure you youre simply missing something.

And if you have a weapon training guide, then you started a wsnm and have not finished it, that's why you can't start katana. It's very straight forward. Everything is working correctly.
    (1)

Character
    Slayerdrk
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I fixed the WS quest it had me down for staff. This doesn't fix how Tenzen is gone MIA for ring the bell or why I cant trade items for the lodestone
    (0)

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Again, just like with the wsnm, you're simply missing something. Tenzen IS busy, you started something you need to finish. It is impossible for me or anyone to tell you what the thing is.

The lodestone is straight forward as well. Talk to the goblin, get the 2 items, give them to him. Simple.
    https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Open_Sesame
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerDrk View Post
    I've done both and I only have sword above 250 and the quest is 100% done. I do have the weapon training but I still have it after the quest which makes me think the account is bugged..

Same with Dawn I did that already. (verified that it was done since i was gone for 8 years outside of game)
    You really should simply retrace your steps just to be sure. Just run through every step of the quest as described on the wiki again, in game.. I can pretty much guarantee you're missing something. We regularly get posts in here saying some quest isnt working and then it turns out they were talking to the wrong NPC, skipped a step, another quest was interfering with progression, didn't trade the exact correct items, etc.
    (0)