Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Trust "Gambits" / Options

Same thread. Again. 50th time. This time, maybe?

Straight to the point, sometimes, a trust gets stuck in a loop. You've addressed this before with the lowest effort fix - ignoring auras. That's great, it's better than nothing, however, it would be much easier to allow us some level of customization. The minimum amount. Ability to turn actions off.

When I do Ambuscade Volume One, any healer continually spams Protect and Shell... and then the enemy dispels it... and they recast it.. and the enemy dispels it.

Because situations like that are rare, but do exist, the option to simply turn off protect and shell would be a simple but incredibly effective boost to trust AI.

There are... many other reasons, flurry. ballad. distract. skillchain interruptions. Haste 1. I would like to see the ability to turn off actions, but this one specifically breaks trust AI completely. healers run completely out of MP in mere moments casting back to back protect 5 over and over. That's broken. it's a programming error. I would report it as a bug, because for all intents and purposes, it is.
    (1)
    Last edited by Leny; 02-22-2021 at 11:59 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you're going to get that much control over them you may as well start multiboxing and be more effective instead tbh.

It would be simpler and more realistic to add a trust that cures but doesn't cast protect/shell. Some exist, for example Adelheid, but she basically only cures at critical HP.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Being able to control trust or decide what they should cast would be nice. I'd like to see Bar spells on apururu, or even auspice and esuna. What saddens me the most, is not being able to Use all Accolade trust and try them out. Would be nice to plan what kinda of dd, healer, Buff i need for somekind of battle.
    (1)