Thread: Master Trials

Character
    Targaryan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Master Trials

I truly believe one of the best things we could do for the game right now, aside from some of the things we know are already in the works, is adding more Master Trial fights. There are plenty of bosses that could be used as the trial fights like Shinryu and possibly some abyssea zone bosses with him? Multiple Gaes Fete bosses simultaneously, multiple Unity bosses, multiple Vagary bosses.
    We need a light saber dagger, a light saber great katana or katana, a bow potentially. The other thing that I think would be great is if we could finish implementing the code that would allow us to pvp via monstrosity. I always thought that would be SOO much fun, if you could fight players as a monster. I’m sure almost everyone would agree. We don’t have to have anything else too fancy. Just implement the ability to fight other players. Just activate that attack button baby!
    Hopefully this makes it to the right eyes. Thanks for the consideration.
    (0)

Character
    Avereith
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sure more master trials would never be bad

But I only have two complete to begin with, so it's not like I'm short on content :x
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    We need something with Bahamut, we don't even have a high tier battle. A couple year ago they added a silly BCNM with an ilevel version of him but no rewards lol
    (0)