Character
    Dakuu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Getting to Campaign Battles in the North regions is annoying

I can only speak for my server but; I'm sure the reason we never capture Castle Zvahl Baileys [S] and Castle Zvahl Baileys Keep [S] is because we can't teleport to them via the usual campaign nps.

Castle Zvahl Baileys [S] has a book we can teleport to but, Castle Zvahl Baileys Keep [S] is such a slog to get to.

Can we get a book to teleport their for campaign? Same goes for the Throne Room [S] please.

(I also wish there were less regular enemies that agro'd us in some campaign areas but, that's kind of tolerable because they're so weak. At least at Lv.99)
    (1)

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I agree, but, the reason they're generally never taken is they're never attacked by the NPCs.

You can simply go there and kill mobs without status, and take it over, but it's very annoying that you can't get the cities to launch attacks, they're constantly defending because no one does campaign.

You also can't teleport directly into any of the other 3 strongholds either, so it makes sense in that regard.... even though there is a campaign arbiter right there. There's also a home point in the keep, so.
    (1)
    Last edited by Leny; 02-15-2021 at 09:41 PM.