Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Gaol unplayable for some toons

So I have 3 toons, 2 of them work fine in Gaol, on my main however it takes like 4 minutes for items to load in at the start and when fighting NMs the lag is so bad it takes 10 seconds after using a spell for it to actually go off, making healing impossible as everything is like 10+ seconds behind. Also when everyone died their characters were shown still fighting it for 5 MINUTES!

COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE AND NEEDS FIXING LIKE YESTERDAY!
    (2)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Characters not toons

*ducks*
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    So I have 3 toons, 2 of them work fine in Gaol, on my main however it takes like 4 minutes for items to load in at the start and when fighting NMs the lag is so bad it takes 10 seconds after using a spell for it to actually go off, making healing impossible as everything is like 10+ seconds behind. Also when everyone died their characters were shown still fighting it for 5 MINUTES!

COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE AND NEEDS FIXING LIKE YESTERDAY!
    What are the differences between the characters that could possibly be doing this.
    (1)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    What are the differences between the characters that could possibly be doing this.
    my only guess so far could be the amount of mog wardrobes, my main character has all 4, but yeah thats only mine and a few other guess.
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    How about trust character list? Probably safe to assume that your main character, that is experiencing heavy lag/delay has large amounts of trusts unlocked? But how about those alt characters that experience no lag/delay, if i understood right?

Sadly i don't have a character right now with gaol access, that has only dozen or so trust characters unlocked, to test this personally. Tested gaol using one character, that has all 4 wardrobes fully filled and 98 trust characters unlocked and another character, that has 3 wardrobes fully filled and 87 trust characters unlocked. Both of these experience the heavy lag/delay, but it does feel veeeery slightly easier on the second character.

Can anyone else confirm whether amount of trust characters unlocked affects the gaol lag?
    (0)

Player
    Do you use /statusparty on with your main but not others?
    Also is this exclusive to gaol or all areas of odyssey?
    (0)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Do you use /statusparty on with your main but not others?
    Also is this exclusive to gaol or all areas of odyssey?
    only Gaol that causes this lag for me, i've seen a few people with this problem. you are completely useless as everything is happening a full minute or more before it happens on your screen
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva