Character
    Zky
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

FFXI-3202 Character Data Damaged [t15327721:74f3]

Error Code FFXI - 3202 Your playonline Character data maybe damaged Please Contact Square Enix Support Center

Platform:
    PC Windows 10 Enterprise

ISP: Verizon Fios

Type of Internet Connection: Fiber Optic

Internet Connection Speed: 1 Gb

Date & Time: 1-28-2021

Frequency: 1. Always

Character Name: Zky

Race: HumeM

World: Sylph/Bahamut

Main Job:WHM 99

Support Job:Unknown

Area and Coordinates: Bastok Market

Party or Solo:Solo

NPC Name: Not Applicable

Monster Name: Not Applicable

Steps:
    Reactivated Service Account. Tried world transfer. Tried reboot. Tried reinstall. Please perform Data Restore. Worked with support team NA no success. Please see notes ticket [t15327721:74f3]
    (0)

Character
    Zky
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Are any of SE support team actively monitoring forums?
    (0)

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Not actively no. That they have made quite clear by blatantly ignoring even accepted bug reports and never moving them to "known issues". Community reps may take a peek once a month if even that, based on their post frequency. Anyone who desires immediate response to their problem and wishes to ensure that the issue even reaches Square Enix staff to begin with, is best off using the official Square Enix FFXI Support Center ticket system. That way they at very least become aware of the issue to some extent. Since any issues reported here on forums indeed are without any doubt completely ignored for months if ever addressed at all.

Despite the support center forwarding players into these "official forums", most help you can really get from here is from other players. And sadly other players cannot help with things like damaged character data, which only SE dev team can do something about.

No idea whether this could be the issue, but have you made sure that your playonline viewer version corresponds with the user account. In other words, EU account -> download and install EU playonline installer and game files. And for NA service account -> download and install NA version of playonline installer and game files. Honestly no idea whether this could be the cause, but FFXI can be real nitpicky about things like this.
    (1)

Character
    Zky
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thanks Tsuki. Yes, my account is NA since launch and all my other Characters work but my main. I might just request data recovery because I can only guess SE side is where the issue lies and I even paid for world transfer but they didn't fix it either
    (0)