Character
    Vice
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Add the option to pay to Re-name and change the Race of your character.

Greetings,

As a player that returned after 10 years away from the game, I would appreciate if you can add the option to rename and also change the race of your character again.

You can charge a fee per name change, and also a fee for changing the race. I'm sure that I'm not the only once that will use these services, and you will make a profit if you add this.

You can implement this option like FFXIV AR does it, and I will glady pay to be able to rename and change my character from a Hume to a Mithra or any other race.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, hopefully we will see this option added.
    (4)
    Last edited by Oilix; 02-10-2021 at 03:57 PM. Reason: typo

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    We honestly would have gotten this at least a decade ago if they had any intention of doing it.

I actually don't mind re-customization but I oppose name changes because people will invariably use them in an attempt to escape a bad reputation.
    (0)

Weird that its still not implemented in this game. Name change can be done with server hopping if really needed anyway, why not just add it like how FFXIV offers it, along with fantasias

SE would make a lot of money off this.

I wouldn't use it personally but I can see why others would want to.
    (1)