Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    I'm glad to know you have plans for the future. I'm also extremely glad to know you know how big the desire is for more inventory/storage. Please keep it up and overcome COVID challenges. I love the game exactly how it is and I really enjoy playing it. Knowing changes are coming is very exciting, even if it is just being dangled in front of me for several years. I really like the idea of the job changes all at once, however, when you were adding more than just sparks/ambuscade updates monthly I couldn't stop being excited for the next month. I hope the team will continue to make minor job adjustments after this big 22 job update. Maybe even make a month long (update to update) event for a specific job, or two, for example this month warrior berserk is reduced to 3 minutes and can be used full time and Red Mage gets native dual wield at level 20, but only for this month! This might give people incentive to play jobs they haven't in a while, or at all, since its only temporary wouldn't change the whole game, also it might be good way to test permanent job changes.
    (1)

Character
    Hikarushi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
    Maybe even make a month long (update to update) event for a specific job, or two, for example this month warrior berserk is reduced to 3 minutes and can be used full time and Red Mage gets native dual wield at level 20, but only for this month! This might give people incentive to play jobs they haven't in a while, or at all, since its only temporary wouldn't change the whole game, also it might be good way to test permanent job changes.
    Warrior berserk ability can already be fulltimed by meriting the recast and using specific duration boosting armor pieces. Also adding/removing the dual wield trait would break player equipset macros after this period ends and require players to switch them back and forth every month potentially. Doing this for several jobs and their equipsets can get tedious fast and drain player motivation. Temporary "game changer" boons like this, in order to encourage bringing the less popular jobs out, do have some potential though. Perhaps something like new and unique, yet temporary, weapon skill while on specific job. Perhaps a staff WS for black mage only, that causes an unique "full break" effect, breaking not only enemy def, attack and evasion, but also magic defense. Temporary club WS for paladin that behaves similar to Moonlight WS, but instead of restoring mp to party members, reduces enmity of party members hit and potentially even transfers it all to paladin. And so on. There's certainly all kind of crazy possibilities and something like this would certainly encourage people to bring these rarely seen jobs into events more often.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihika View Post
    Warrior berserk ability can already be fulltimed by meriting the recast and using specific duration boosting armor pieces. Also adding/removing the dual wield trait would break player equipset macros after this period ends and require players to switch them back and forth every month potentially. Doing this for several jobs and their equipsets can get tedious fast and drain player motivation. Temporary "game changer" boons like this, in order to encourage bringing the less popular jobs out, do have some potential though. Perhaps something like new and unique, yet temporary, weapon skill while on specific job. Perhaps a staff WS for black mage only, that causes an unique "full break" effect, breaking not only enemy def, attack and evasion, but also magic defense. Temporary club WS for paladin that behaves similar to Moonlight WS, but instead of restoring mp to party members, reduces enmity of party members hit and potentially even transfers it all to paladin. And so on. There's certainly all kind of crazy possibilities and something like this would certainly encourage people to bring these rarely seen jobs into events more often.
    Cool, thanks for your input. I was more using that as a quick example. For the example of berserk, I was more leaning toward level 15-99 encouragement. I was suggesting one or two jobs a month, to try and hit all jobs once a year. I was just making a suggestion of an additional thing they could do that would hopefully not require a huge amount of testing and effort to change, that would add to monthly changes. When it only says sparks/unity/ambuscade swaps, it gets a bit boring.
    (0)

Character
    Teimoli
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Still nothing addressing or even acknowledging that the game is overrun with bots and hackers, or that the special task force is completely useless against this plague? Stop pumping all of the resources into the disaster that is FFXIV or the greed that is FF7: Remake and bring some support back here.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Teimoli View Post
    Still nothing addressing or even acknowledging that the game is overrun with bots and hackers, or that the special task force is completely useless against this plague? Stop pumping all of the resources into the disaster that is FFXIV or the greed that is FF7: Remake and bring some support back here.
    Hello, just wanted to let you know that the information you seek is announced elsewhere. Please see:
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html
    (3)

Character
    Teimoli
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks, but that's not much of a plan when 3+ new bots show up every week. Also, I can guarantee that at least some hackers aren't getting banned because I still see many of them that I witnessed first hand and reported still running around.
    (0)

Character
    Kythrasuntamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Black mage has become very useless to group content except a few places

like Vagary- It would be wonderful if the new job adjustements made us useful again. That's honestly my request.

BTW. I am planning on having 6 accounts open soon.

I'm a high taxpayer to the company and already have 4 copies of the game- am just waiting to sub 2 more and then finally the next discount for the other 2.

just wanted to let you know that I contribute a lot so you'd consider making me a priority.
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

storage

would it be feasable to put more storage chests in the mog garden to hold items until a better solution is found? i cant use any but 6 jobs per character with the high need for gear and some of that gear especially abjurations and stuff doesnt fit anywhere else.
    (2)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Please start caring more about your game, SE. You can turn such a profit from this old game if you actually invested into making the bare minimum for content... I think most players would be happy getting something with current assets that was challenging and fun. The rewards could be barely better than what we have, some very slight upgrades. We used to do content just for +1 STR over previous gear... The population for this game is not hard to please, yet you aren't even creating the bare minimum effort for content.. its insane. Create a new Delve, new Sinister Reign but for other era content. Do something... Most of my friends have quit because they got bored that we have the same content for 3 years+. Why does XIV get all the love when we are also paying a subscription price!?
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

one more thing

are you going to do anything about the fact that a10 digging makes only 600k a day. i would like to see more money out of all the extremly hard work to get that far, even if it means intriguing some rmt, they are gonna mess with anything they can anyway.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast