Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Shiva suck. I was there when I started. Moving to Asura was the best move I did. However I agree it is overpopulated. I've been considering Bahamuth. It seems somewhat more active and English enough.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinas View Post
    Shiva suck. I was there when I started. Moving to Asura was the best move I did. However I agree it is overpopulated. I've been considering Bahamuth. It seems somewhat more active and English enough.
    Shiva's fine. Ask around and ye shall recieve. You could always have asked me if you needed something., For better or worse it seems like everybody knows me lol.

Quite frankly if I can unlock the relic weapon augments (which requires wave 3 of Dynamis D, you can do anything there is to do on Shiva. You just need to know who to ask. To be fair though,, Shiva's population leans heavily JP, which is probably the real issue.

Leaving a small server for one that doesn't need more players helps nobody.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-08-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Shiva's fine. Ask around and ye shall recieve. You could always have asked me if you needed something., For better or worse it seems like everybody knows me lol.
    Back when I restarted it felt like a pretty bad experience. I've use the Yell as well, not much luck, there was a lot of Japanese also which I'm okay with but the lack of English was a turn off. Also the auctions, were more or less abundant. Which is not really fun.

Not trying to ruffle your feathers in the wrong way. I'm sure if some people remain there they have fun. But more then likely perhaps stick to each other, or they're multi boxers who play with themselves. At the time I did not know you, however.

But also if I had today's knowledge (While I'm still not very good and not super progressed.) I think back then I would of stayed on Shiva.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Leaving a small server for one that doesn't need more players helps nobody.
    Yep I agree, I've had an exchange on Reddit about that last night. Recommanding Asura is not even part of BG-Wiki for new player anymore, nor on Reddit. There's cool people on Asura, I came across good folks, but also the worse kind of humans.

But the bots that service the population is just nasty. To the point where they now mass report players if the players are to takes too many mob from them. Honestly if it was not for the RMT doing like half the server, it'd be enjoyable.

But unfortunately I feel like a lot of people from the western player base enjoy too much skipping playing the game just to get powerful and that is what cause Asura to be Asura.

Just waiting the sale to move at this point to be honest. Not that I enjoy doing it, I know I'll leave people behind, some good friends I've made too. But for my Sanity, just something I got to do. I'm sure I'll end up making new friends.

Last, I strongly believe having an healthier server does bring a lot of advantages. Not that I think low pop server are necessarily bad, but it's just not for me. When I was playing WoW, my server became really small and our realm wouldn't get connected after Cataclysm, that was pretty lame, and playing with people became a lot more "casual".

I think Ragnarok / Bahamuth / Fenrir are server worth looking into based on AH activities. Just my two cents.
    (0)
    Last edited by Divinas; 05-09-2022 at 01:56 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7