Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Oh, it doesn't stop Asurans from enjoying the game. 16 servers will never be balanced. Odin is going to be a new Asura for Japanese players.

If the OP wants a NA (and EU) populated server then Asura is it.
    You'd enjoy the game b etter on a server where everything actually works :P

right, they shoulld merge down a couple servers and then even it out. asura has close to 2x what most servers had 10+ years ago. it needs to be balanced. It obviously cannot handle more and more and more people moving there with content crashing.

The servers clearly can't handle much more than what Asura currently has. But the situation is still snowballing. They could have to split it if it gets worse.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-08-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Character
    Trinityalis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 60

Returning player after 9 years

I am on Leviathan and there is no one to be seen on in the evenings to play with. Did you have success on the new server and find a shell group that is active? My shell here on Leviathan is completely dead and gone. I remember the first world I was on Remora best times ever. Looking to have fun and find a shell to party with and help new comers, I am content just healing and powering people up. let me know who has a good spot to land on and in! Thank you!
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm on shiva, one of the smaller ones on that list, and I know multiple linkshells that do stuff.

You just need to look around.
    (1)

There are plenty of people on Leviathan. Seek out Jta for a pearl to a big social shell. You could also look for Blondelle/Yogorock for a smaller but still decently-sized shell. They might have pearls on the concierges.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Trinityalis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 60

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    There are plenty of people on Leviathan. Seek out Jta for a pearl to a big social shell. You could also look for Blondelle/Yogorock for a smaller but still decently-sized shell. They might have pearls on the concierges.
    I will try to search out a shell tonight it was my first night on ran out to dunes my teleports no longer work after my long time away I guess I have to go hit each one again would be easy if I am in a party and just telied to each! lol My love for FF11 is still alive best ever!
    (2)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Just go to Asura, those small server are dead. You'll feel depressed seeing nobody around, even if you find a social shell (keep in mind theres a lot of crazy people that have been there forever, as we dwindle in population you get the crazies lol.)
    (1)

Or stay on Leviathan, it's not dead. Despite what some people think, people aren't crazy for staying on any specific server.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Just go to Asura, those small server are dead. You'll feel depressed seeing nobody around, even if you find a social shell (keep in mind theres a lot of crazy people that have been there forever, as we dwindle in population you get the crazies lol.)
    Stop posting this drivel. They aren't dead. I'm on Shiva. It's like 1/6th the size of Asura. No problems doing content.

People just need to ask around. Join the right linkshells and you will get stuff done.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It isn't solely about doing content, I'm sorry but 300 ppl online (half are afk or mule) is pittiful, less than a private server and surely it feels dead. It's also about seeing life around you in a so called MMORPG. Not only about the ability to do content, your items will sell very slowly on the AH, you'll feel less like youre in a breathing world.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    It isn't solely about doing content, I'm sorry but 300 ppl online (half are afk or mule) is pittiful, less than a private server and surely it feels dead. It's also about seeing life around you in a so called MMORPG. Not only about the ability to do content, your items will sell very slowly on the AH, you'll feel less like youre in a breathing world.
    Feels fine to me. Keep seething that people are having fun on a different server.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast