Thread: Mireu

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Mireu

Please limit the number of players available in this content/fight, and reduce the NM's hp accordingly to said limit. The issue is simple, too many players, too much lag, not everyone can even see the mob especially if arriving late to the fight, yet alone even target the thing. Thanks~!
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I wish they could prioritise the visibility of Mireu over (non-party) player characters (similar to what seems to happen in Besieged).

To somewhat work around this particular issue, I usually get Mireu to become visible almost always if I run away far enough outside of the battle area for player chracters to disappear, then run back. Of course this isn't that doable in Reisenjima, and might be tricky in Escha — Ru'Aun, but at least in Escha — Zi'Tah it seems to work pretty well.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    Try running out of range of mireu, maybe just a little further than being able to see other players around it. Then run back in. I tried it the last 2 times I've seen him and it worked. Hope it works for you as well!
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Don't forget to turn off all other players' trusts.
    /hidefaith on or /hidetrust on both help with that iirc.
    (0)