Jarias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33

Error Code POL-1403

Dear Support
    i get error code POL-1403 if i try to Join Playonline
    while if i try to connect to play i have to wait like 5 minutes to get an error indicate That "
    The credit card registered for your payment method will expire at the end of the month. if the credit card's registered details (the expiration date, or a new card) are not updated the associated content ID willl be automatically cancelled and made unosable.
    i have :
    Payment Method:Credit Card/Debit Card
    Period Length Date of Billing 30 days
    Next Estimated Feb. 11, 2021
    i tryied also to update the paymenth method and doesn't change!!
    my card is valid (AMERICAN EXPRESS) and since yesterday (or tomorrow at 1 am ) it was working
    (0)
    Last edited by achy77; 01-21-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I'm not from the official support team, but here are some things I can think of, that may or may not help with the issue.

Looking around a bit, that particular code usually seems to have come up during temporary issues. The 5 minute wait especially makes me think of connection issues of some kind.

Also, is the error code actually accompanied with the payment method related message, or are they displayed separate? The note about the credit card seems "non-fatal" in that I can't imagine it preventing you from logging in, but would rather be there for informational purposes.

If the issue is still on-going, and you're not able to try with a completely different internet connection, I'd recommend you to be in direct contact with the support since they normally will not handle anything payment/account related here. Hopefully they'll be able to confirm that it's not account related.

Good luck!

Links to the support centre contact pages:

EU: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/c...hp?id=455&la=2

US: https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...php?id=20&la=1
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.