Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Aside this you in fact very specifically used the word "nothing" in your post, then poroceed to deny this to me now and brand me "slanderous."
    I did not. I am not Leny. Not all mithra are the same. Please stop making libelous statements.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leny View Post
    Ten Characters
    Ten Characters that made no point and changed nothing
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    I did not. I am not Leny. Not all mithra are the same. Please stop making libelous statements.
    I never made a libelous statement towards you. That would require me to write something I know to be false with intent to harm and that has not happened yet.

You really need to take a deep breath and realize that someone disagreeing with you on a forum is not the end of the world.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You really need to take a deep breath and realize that someone disagreeing with you on a forum is not the end of the world.
    You aren't disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with Leny but replying to me as though I made statements that I didn't make. I just posted a partial statement for you to mentally fill in so maybe you could see from Leny's perspective, and understand why they made the statement they did. I believe that you do understand what Leny meant, but you that you need to tell people that you are right and other people are wrong when it's just semantics.

Maybe YOU need to take a breath and realize that sometimes people speak in hyperbole. It doesn't mean they're wrong.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You aren't disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with Leny but replying to me
    it wasn't intentional, I just didn't look at the name before writing. It wasn't meant to offend nor was it meant to "frame" you as saying something you didn't say. I'm sorry for that.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2