EE Broadband

Type of Internet Connection:
    Fibre Optic

Internet Connection Speed:
    70mbps

Date & Time:
    17:30 GMT

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    Once

Character Name:
    Tegamen

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    Elvaan M

World:
    Asura

Main Job:
    BLU

Support Job:
    WAR

Area and Coordinates:
    Sheol Gaol

Party or Solo:
    Party (3)

NPC Name:
    Name of NPC that your character was interacting with when the issue occurred.
    None

Monster Name:
    Name of monster that your character was battling against when the issue occurred.
    None

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    *Please try to include the following details.
    What you were doing when the issue occurred. (Example: Battle, mission, quest, crafting, synthesis, etc.)
    Please do your best to write using official terms for item names and skill/ability names. Please avoid any abbreviations or improper terms.
    If you were using macro commands when the issue occurred, please include the details of the command.
    In case the error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

My friends and I were attempting to progress in Sheol: Gaol, we cleared two floors fine (although there was severe lag) but when we got to the third "waiting area", the Moogle would not spawn for me, leaving me unable to change jobs and therefore unable to progress, and ending the run early.

This happens frequently in some places, (off the top of my head, Inner Ra'kaznar Court, the Sinister Reign entrance frequently doesnt spawn), but in this particular case there is not enough room for someone to run far enough way to try and get the packet re-requested.
    (0)
    Last edited by tegamen; 01-13-2021 at 03:01 AM.

Character
    Tyconus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I had the same issue after just the first run. Typically a resolve to this is to run out of range and when you run back in range it loads. The waiting area is too small to do this.

(0)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyconus View Post
    I had the same issue after just the first run. Typically a resolve to this is to run out of range and when you run back in range it loads. The waiting area is too small to do this.
    Sorry I don't have a solution to your problem, but I was wondering where the menu options are for enabling that Perfect Dodge cooldown timer and changing the chat log format. I looked through the menus and couldn't find any options to enable those.
    (2)
    It's your server.