Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
    I just wanted to bring your attention to: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html
    Maybe they are not doing enough, but they are doing something. I frequently see the people that are automating, craft hacking, and egregiously cheating disappear about a month after reporting or very visible cheating. However, I don't know how many people report on smaller servers such as Phoenix.
    to be honest what bothers me is the people that bot the auction house for 15 years and change the price so much that noone else can sell or buy anything right. but i have reported them over 50x in 11 years and they are still there with 10-20-30 more mules botting the ah still.
    (1)

Greetings and salutations adventurers!

Thank you for continuing to provide feedback on the January version update.

Regarding the Q&A submissions from December:

Quote Originally Posted by Darcain View Post
    When can we expect to see the Q&A from our submissions last month? There was no mention of it in this month's Digest as previously stated.
    We wanted to relay that the special Q&A Digest that had been planned to be released this month has been delayed due to the current COVID situation taking place in Japan right now.

We're hoping to be able to get this information out to you all in February, however we will keep you posted should that change!

Thank you for understanding.
    (3)

Character
    Chrian
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hello I'd like some clarification on the below devs post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salalaruru View Post
    コスミックオーブキャンペーンに潜む金塊については、
    その出現確率はさておき「モグボナンザでもかなり上位のアイテムが!」というイメージで間違いないですー。
    もしも金塊らしいアイテムが出ましたら、「こんなのが出たよ!」と報告してもらえると嬉しいです!
    As players have assumed that to mean that mog bonanaza items may drop from the MacroCosmic Orb Campaigns. Some players have attested to obtaining Cats eye's and Dense Clusters from said Battlefields during the past campaign reruns. Are these items still obtainable in the current and future returns of the Macrocosmic orb campaigns?
    (3)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkanah View Post
    I would've much rather had 10 separate numbers, than 1 that gets me a biscuit. What a waste of Gil :l
    To be honest, the Nomad~Mog Bonanza website said that we were supposed to receive a 'Bonanza "Cookie"~>not a Biscuit for the loss on those times of the month's campaign it has run instead of the lower cost bonanza campaigns biscuit, biscuits are being amongst the bread category where I am from which can be a harder form that can relate to I guess a cupcake in regards to hardened and more flattened even at times putting a slice into them opening it slightly to spread better on inside were splitted~slice was inserted by a knife to eat or to heat it up to melt the spreaded butter inside of the biscuits or um.. well anyways, biscuits arent cookies where I live, just saying though...

Quote Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
    I just wanted to bring your attention to: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html
    Maybe they are not doing enough, but they are doing something. I frequently see the people that are automating craft hacking, and egregiously cheating disappear about a month after reporting or very visible cheating. However, I don't know how many people report on smaller servers such as Phoenix.
    Well... when they do this they don't just do it for one server but for all servers at the same time in my experience when it's reported even if said for one server, Also my experience as a crafter - crafters have it hard enough as it is into getting items to be HQ'ed then something comes along like this or someone says something about it to put a stop to it even for vanilla players having a very-hard-core time HQ'ing crafting items as it is all ready being very low if at all so someone coming saying something anything about what they thinking is craft hacking-etc basically for SE's trials to fix on a mention of it puts into the stopping of HQ'ing for everyone not just what your thinking is going to happen for the fix or crafts being done thus it ruins the experience for normal players and non-normal players across te spectrum altogether, Just saying though even of that wasn't your intentions in the bringing to forth. Yes, I truly probably the last full-on~full vanilla player in this ffxi game while all using all kinds of outside tools in software or other-forms to play this game whether it's just even graphical enhancements or not connections enhancements~etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    to be honest what bothers me is the people that bot the auction house for 15 years and change the price so much that noone else can sell or buy anything right. but I have reported them over 50x in 11 years and they are still there with 10-20-30 more mules botting the ah still.
    I'd like to hear what ways your thoughts tend to think they're botting on the ah?
    Is it because a person with two characters can ah an item to themselves of the alt. character by purchasing that item they just put up on the AH by that other char. very lower Gil then AH history states current prices clear down to even one Gil as your thoughts tend to drift about it into that direction even can do the same with one character put up an item disregarding the AH price then rebuying it back with the same character for as minimum as one Gil after you refresh the AH if you were looking at that item's category before to purchase it one same char. OR would it be something else that has you thinking in that way of the AH being a botted thing? I'd be cooly surprised if they found a way the locked of 7 items only on the ah that everyone keeps wanting to be upted several times over the years of its being mention more so if they found a way to up the amount able to put up on the ah without the AH being affected by it as well. Anyways details I am asking on why or what your thoughts as to it being the cause of it into you feeling AH is being botted?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 01-27-2021 at 05:20 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3