Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Ninjtsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I'm stating you're acting like a child, the "10 chars" part is due to the forum not allowing you to post a comment below 10 characters.

It's not "defending the company" it's just making a argument that makes sense. If you have an argument to make, make it. If someone offers an opinion against you, then refute them if you can.

Don't just fall back on "stop defending the company and refuting my hysterical posts!", it's not a virtue to attack the company that makes the game you're playing.
    First of all we are not attacking the company, We want them to to pay more attention to a subscription based online game, and clean the game from bots.
    that's all, thank you for being respectulful dear.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They didn't create these forums to have you spam them with useless images that serve no purpose and won't convince anyone of anything
    Oh, people love posting images on the official XIV forums. Just because images might get your eyes burned do not mean they are useless.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Oh, people love posting images on the official XIV forums. Just because images might get your eyes burned do not mean they are useless.
    You're right! However, it doesn't mean they aren't useless either. And in this particular case, they are. The user has already recieved an official response from SE on the matter and was requested to discontinue the practice.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    the images posted are mostly of poorly written STF reports that actually don't help SE narrow the range of investigation beyond who is being accused.
    They're helpful in letting anyone else checking this forum know that this person is being belligerent to the people who could actually deal with the problem.
    beyond that, completely useless pictures, and reports honestly. If I was at work and read "Same bot same report, #14. </ div> 09:39 EST Escha - Zi'Tah" I'd see if that minute had the character teleporting or walking through walls. If that didn't happen, next report; not enough info on that one.
    (1)

Player
    More than enough info. Bot is here. at this time. that's all you need to know. Bot is botting. Nothing more to say.

Again though if THEY feel it is insufficient then THEY need to say so, your opinion on "enough" is worth less than dogturds. I'm not going to write a 1000 word essay describing easy farm and how long they've been in the zone using easy farm to kill mobs endlessly running back and forth for hours on end. ALL that is implied by the word bot.
    (2)
    Last edited by Yvone; 08-05-2021 at 04:32 AM.

Player
    Sure am glad my playtime isn't on Asura anymore. Let's me worry about myself more than what others are doing or how they're doing it.
    (4)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    * Please describe as much as possible in 4000 byte letters.
    They don't want you to write a 1000 word essay, unless your average word is 3 letters long, it won't fit anyway.
    They do want you to give details about why you think they were using 3rd party tools. Since we're talking about bots, then what prompted you to think a human isn't controlling the character.
    The more descriptive you are, the more likely you'll hit a keyword they recognize and have tools they can use to pore over server logs instead of wasting a lot of time poring over logs themselves.

Easy cases take less time to complete and are more likely to be completed first (or at least not thrown in the trash).
    (3)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4