Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Think I would agree with OP to revive old content. I mean... look at what FF14 did. They kept reviving old content so people kept coming back doing them. As of latest in FF14 with their latest relic grind, they even gave optional task aside from grinding inside Bozja, players can opt to farm from FATEs on the old 3.0 zones which has 100% chance of dropping required items as opposed to Bozja's RNG drop. So many content in FF14 being reused & recycled, I believe FF11 could easily get this treatment as well.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Trial of the Magians, I'd like to see updated as it would make Elemental Stones worth something again instead of just Vendor trash , being allowed to take your weapons to a tier below Ambuscade Weapons (and with the elemental Bonuses / buffs would make them useful in certain Situations)

Monstrosity, I'd like to see more monster types and the ability to make a monster / player party. (Maybe not for certain Endgame content because of balance reasons) Have Beastmasters be able to buff player Monsters etc

VW or Abyssea will probably be the way they buff upgraded Empyrean to +2 & +3 or they might do it as Dynamis D Valkurm Dunes / Qufm Island / Bubu Penn / Tavnazia
    (2)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Another thing they Could do something with the Promyvions, like Promyvion-Mea (D). Make it into a different type of Dynamis Event where you have to defeat mini bosses on Each floor while evading patrols. Have the Spire be a recuperation point before the main boss battle. New Weapons / Shields, use the drops to upgrade them into something usable, or even be able to upgrade Magian weapons to 119+. Think it could be worth looking into as the area is fairly useless after CoP is done
    (0)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What is there was a item called; "Earring of the Quadav" with +30% WS DMG you can only get from reaching lvl 99 on Quadav in Monstrosity?

What if lvling the Wyvern MON to 99 gave DRGs a ring which made their Wyvern stronger, and evolve on a timer similar to exp rings?

What if there was a Campaign medal that granted you an +100% CP and EXP bonus so long as you kept doing campaign to keep it?

What if doing ballista gave you an insane stat buff for 8 hours after the match? And reward currency that can be used to buy some of the coolest looking lock-styles in the game?

These are simple things, the team could do to keep the older stuff relevant, for a long time. Maybe as long as the game is up. You may want that Quadav earring on your alt, or help your new friend get their campaign medal.

They don't have to be any of the stuff I mentioned. My point was, awesome rewards will force people to sit around their monitor for 24 hours for some monster to pop........(Old school fo0lks know what I mean)

It gives people incentive to actually do the content the devs created. Poor rewards give them ZERO incentive to do it. Monstrosity is fun, but there is ZERO incentive to do it......And this is coming from me...

Does anyone actually enjoy making a mythic? Maybe not, but the reward is worth it. Salvage is some of the worst content imo, but I still do it lol.......

Release the families that are blanked out; tie awesome rewards to it.....100% guarantee, everyone will be running around as a Mandy, Lizard, or Rabbit as soon as servers go live to unlock families tied to powerful gear rewards for their character.
    (0)
    Last edited by Beastorizer; 01-17-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3