Character
    Kungpowfury
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 64

Rov 2-3 cannot complete help please.

Full context i do not remember if i got a Cs or not
    I looked through my storage and Cipher Of Prishe's Alter Ego II is no where to be found

I cannot complete the story without it and the quest won't finish and i don't know what to do to fix this.

I tried emptying my inventory and talking to the Mystic Retriever in Port Jeuno near the guide stone but no item was given.

I am fairly sure i had it stored in white gate storage and when it ran out it deleted my items stored there.

I request could you please reset my quest line back 1 quest or even just reset this quest for me?

Again the quest name is
    Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 2-3

I had forgotten allot about FFXI while i was on break and didn't know how to get to white gate as my teleport had been removed i am guessing with an update of some kind.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Is the actual name of your current mission Call to Serve?

What is your current Chains of Promathia mission?

The Mog Locker will never be emptied in the event of not paying the rent, it will only become inaccessible until paid for again.

You might try

/itemsearch "Cipher: Prishe II"

to easily make sure it's not hiding in one of your storages (spelling should be correct, but I don't have the cipher to try right now).

If it has been dropped, you should be able to get it back via a Mystic Retriever near any(?) of the Trust Magic NPCs (for example: Clarion Star at (K-7) of Port Bastok). I don't think it would affect your progress however, since you would have been able to receive it to be able to drop it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 12-22-2020 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Remove long spelling of cipher, as it is unlikely to work for searching (tested with Shantotto II).
    ...or so the legend says.