Character
    Siegmont
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 90

A fun question for the Developers.

If you could play as any beastmen race. What would you play as? As well what would be you characters main Job?

To get things started.
    I think I would be a Yagudo Geomancer / Dancer named Shuu Mon.

If anyone else wants to chime in I would love to read what you would be as well.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If I could make a beastmen race playable it would probably be either the quadav or the "all your base are belong to us" orc. The tonberries are also high on that list though.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Why can't they continue Monstrosity? I can't imagine it takes much resources, and we wouldn't have to wonder with a thread like this We could have a Beastmen race option under Monstrosity. Personally, I would love to be a Demon!
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I forgot, they were originally going to become playable through monstrosity lol...... sigh.

I honestly wouldn't mind no other content if they actually went and finished what they started.
    (2)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Completely forgot that MON will never be updated again.....thanks for reminding me lol.......

& yeah, it does not take any more than those reskinned jugs they were throwing out to BST. As for quest or MON content in general, just re-use assets there as-well. I don't think any sensible human being is asking for 119 armor that includes sneakers and a red cap, rodent pet that follows you around, 8 gyms, a new region, 150 brand new monsters, and 165 brand new moves with new animations...

I would say, allow them in parties and dungeons once a week on a one hour timer. Size restrictions apply. They cap at 119. Basically, an easy mode run, since MONs thrash any and everything......MON will have the utility as a pretty much guaranteed win of most content, which would place a premium or usefulness on it.

& Yag. Ever see those [S] Yags? They look sick with the spiked hair feathers lol; hilarious.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Why can't they continue Monstrosity? I can't imagine it takes much resources, and we wouldn't have to wonder with a thread like this We could have a Beastmen race option under Monstrosity. Personally, I would love to be a Demon!
    They can update anything, anytime. The problem is they have a very strict update roadmap and they stick to it. This means they never update adventuring fellow, mog gardens, chocobo racing, monstrosity, chocobo digging, VW etc Even though doing so would have more long-term gains for less effort.

I would be happier if they updated one other things and changed Abyssea every other month but seems they have little interest in doing something like that.
    (1)