Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

MATSUI-P Screenshot Competition

Will you allow the screenshot competition on these forums too? (as you have done historically).

...For those of us that don't use the big social media channels (like me).
    (3)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I wish they'd do all the competitions (both here and in FFXIV) on social media,that way everyone can participate. Contests held on the forums automatically blocks anyone banned from the forums from participating. So it's better that they're held on a platform that isn't under SE's direct control.

Just make a dummy account and only use it for this purpose.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Contests held on the forums automatically blocks anyone banned from the forums from participating.
    Don't break the rules and get banned from the forums then(?)
    Seriously, what percentage of players do you honestly think are banned from submitting posts on this forum?
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Don't break the rules and get banned from the forums then(?)
    Seriously, what percentage of players do you honestly think are banned from submitting posts on this forum?
    A much higher percentage than you think. And multiply it by ten on the FFXIV forums, where you can get banned for breathing in the wrong direction.

Even though I don't actually have anything to do with it, why would a certain person be hating on me for supposedly getting a bunch of people banned (No matter what somebody says, it's one's own fault for breaking the rules).

Over on the XIV forums there are plenty of totally reasonable and respectable people who are permabanned for minor errors in judgement. The fact that most contests are held on the forums is the sole reason I ever tried to contest my forum ban (in vain, obviously). Outside of that, they were probably doing me a favor lol.

I can still participate in the twitter contests since those aren't on the forums.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-16-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Would have participated via the forums, but will not do so via them Twitters.

(I say this while I even have an account for something unrelated from about 7 years ago (that I don't actively use).)

Methinks using both should be an option, not just one or the other. :]
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Its better on twitter, too many people are banned from these forums from ages ago. That being said, I forgot to participate.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I almost forgot about this. I have a Twitter account that is following @FFXI_EN but then I checked it it seems nobody ever bothered to try. Kind of depressing but SE could always try again.

I don't even like Twitter myself because... I don't know. I only use Facebook for my family and real life friends... AND Official FFXI page. lol
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I almost forgot about this. I have a Twitter account that is following @FFXI_EN but then I checked it it seems nobody ever bothered to try. Kind of depressing but SE could always try again.

I don't even like Twitter myself because... I don't know. I only use Facebook for my family and real life friends... AND Official FFXI page. lol
    Yeah, your new'ish signature reminded me I was going to say something about it here. :]
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Yeah, your new'ish signature reminded me I was going to say something about it here. :]
    Yeah lol. My gif took me a moment to realize what I actually say in my sign language. It says "awkward" in my sign language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJPlePebVzI

But it's American Sign Language. My "lost friend" is a deaf lady from the United Kingdom. Her sign language isn't the same thing.

Edit: I can still talk to and see her on Facebook but she still plays FFXIV on an EU server.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zehira; 12-23-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    SE extend the admission period, I will enter now
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast