Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    So there's no way to stop botting I guess just like GMs have a hard time trying to ban people (old friends). You have to understand SE created another MMO called FFXIV (project started in 2005). It's easier to get fixed by a patch and easier to find new friends to hang out with but some of you don't like a WoW-clone theme park and I get it you mostly prefer more EverQuest styles. FFXI is for the old people to enjoy with their old/new friends.

Come to Asura if you want to be in a judgement-free zone.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Could have your console locked up from online.
    For anyone determined enough to cheat, they can bypass these lockouts easily.

I mean yes, you can argue that it's easier to cheat on a PC. But only naivety would allow someone to believe that consoles are immune to it. They most definitely are not.

Also, as far as the console versions of FFXI. PS2 did not have a centralized online service for this. Playonline was sort of meant to be something like that, had it not ultimately failed. On Xbox, FFXI didn't require or use Xbox Live in any way, so banning/suspending was up to SE, not Microsoft.

Come to Asura if you want to be in a judgement-free zone.
    I don't think "judgement-free zone" could possibly describe Asura any less. But as with every other server, it depends on the company you keep.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-16-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I don't think "judgement-free zone" could possibly describe Asura any less. But as with every other server, it depends on the company you keep.
    Even if you are on a large-populated server, this depends on how you feel people perceive you. If you are minding your own business and doing what you need to do. It won't matter what anyone says.
    (0)

Player
    They will never release FFXI on console, or change gameplay mechanics.

This idea was purely to make a new server with the current game with no server transfer options.
    (0)

I think that it would be a waste, because those people with multiple accounts, third-party tool users, bot and Mercenary would quickly ruin the experience.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2