Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Miragem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1

Crafting Hack & Bots

SE, please take action. There has to be another crafting exploit/hack within the RMT. They are undercutting each other.. and as a regular player, you can't bother to craft anything worthwhile because I don't have the luxury to spend 90mils~ in mats when the selling price of those items are being sold for 90mil or less! The prices of Su5s and +2 necks keep dropping since they are not losing any materials with this cheats. You need to crack down the RMT crafters who are selling on alts or mules or fix this exploit yet again.

Why FFXI, a game so old, is still being lucrative for RMT. Asura is bombarded by CPbot yells 24/7. Blacklisting them is not the solution, you should see who those bots are in CP areas like Dho Gates, Ra'kaznar, and other Adoulin areas and get rid of those bots please. Do your part if you love this game and stop buying CP and Gil.

We continue to fall so low. A new PC named Odoro, a scammer in Port Jeuno is sitting right on top of the NPC Oboro and taking players items by initiating 'trade' to other players. What is wrong with some of you.

#FreeAsura
    (4)
    Last edited by Miragem; 12-14-2020 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miragem View Post
    A new PC named Odoro, a scammer in Port Jeuno is sitting right on top of the NPC Oboro and taking players items by initiating 'trade' to other players.
    What an absolute legend.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Miragem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    What an absolute legend.
    Make your own thread praising it. Who knows, maybe it came from a dead server like Leviathan that peaks at 300 at most. Why stay on a dead server when Asura has 3k+ pop. A lot of the harm being done to Asura is coming from server transfers.
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    ... a dead server like Leviathan ...

I don't feel like I'm in a dead server.

I feel like I'm in beautiful Vana'diel, having fun and exciting adventures with my friends.

On topic, though, I agree that the best way to diminish the presence of the RMT/Mercs/Botters is to never use any of their services, zero tolerance mode.

And to encourage new players to actually play the game by the game's rules, to make friends, to team up, to overcome difficult challenges by working hard, etc.

And to understand that NPCs don't initiate trades.

^^
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Make your own thread praising it. Who knows, maybe it came from a dead server like Leviathan that peaks at 300 at most. Why stay on a dead server when Asura has 3k+ pop. A lot of the harm being done to Asura is coming from server transfers.
    Because those dead servers don't have RMT, an overabundance of mercs and scammers, and have plenty of available camp spots for CP etc. and yada yada yada all the many reasons not to choose an overcrowded server.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    What an absolute legend.
    There's a clear difference between trades with an NPC (which only show one item window) and those with players, so I really hope nobody is falling for this.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There's a clear difference between trades with an NPC (which only show one item window) and those with players, so I really hope nobody is falling for this.
    He's wearing the same gear, is /anon so his name is blue (closer to NPC green) and he stands directly on top of Oboro, making it hard to target the NPC. If he's auto-accepting trades, I could see how someone who wasn't paying attention could make a mistake.

LOL
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    On topic, though, I agree that the best way to diminish the presence of the RMT/Mercs/Botters is to never use any of their services
    That's the problem, hoards of players on Asura do use their 'services'. Hence why they are there and are dominating the area, and why people have difficulty making legit CP parties. In todays society, people will take the easy option if it is offered to them. Legit or not.

I have /blisted as many as I can, however when you zone, it takes a couple of seconds for the /blist to 'load'. In the brief 1 second I zoned, there were 8 JP/EXP selling yells that I had blocked. That's how rapid it is on /yell.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Well, they are. They have taken some expensive items from people. Regardless of players being more vigilant or not, they are clearly trying to defraud players. Firstly by using automation to initiate trade, and secondly they
    literally bury themselves into the NPC, so other than the name at the top, you can't really see them.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    The smaller servers are not dead, they have people on them that like a small community. You just don't understand that because you have a different mindset.

I prefer Asura, I like lots of people. However i understand how others think too.
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast