Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Miragem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 1
    My apologies, poor choice of words on my end for I didn't mean it in that context. What I meant to say is that the scammer in question could have migrated from a smaller populated server... hence why would they stay there, when there is a broader clientele on Asura with lots of returnees etc etc. With that being said, please use F8 to avoid any risk of trading to that individual.

I don't want the market to myself either, but I am almost certain I speak for many crafters on my previous statement. I understand RMT will always be involved in most online games without a doubt. My only issue is the exploit being used... I can compete with RMT crafters, but I don't wish to use tools that will facilitate those outcomes. Craft like the rest of us, you're only hurting the economy because the prices are not what they should be.

Just because this game is a business to some of you, does not give you the right to ruin it for others. Aren't you already doing enough by plaguing CP camps / Selling Gear/Conent / and killing the economy. One can even argue those cheap prices are a good thing because more people can afford them but there needs to be a balance to maintain a healthy economy. When you buy gil to purchase something exclusive @AH you are giving the gil right back to the RMT. I wish SE would get more involved on the bots shouting 24/7 and their associates @ the camps. What's happening right now is the result of people doing whatever they want because there is little repercussions being enforced on SE's end.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    The smaller servers are not dead, they have people on them that like a small community. You just don't understand that because you have a different mindset.
    True. A Linkshell with 6 active people in it doing regular content is better than a Linkshell with 50 people in it who don't even talk let alone do content (I've seen a fair few of them).
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Miragem View Post
    I wish SE would get more involved on the bots shouting 24/7 and their associates @ the camps. What's happening right now is the result of people doing whatever they want because there is little repercussions being enforced on SE's end.
    My fear of them reaching into other areas such as Abyssea and botting/dominating the spawn NM's and selling items is becoming a reality.

This is the result of an amount of players using 'services' be it mercing or power levelling. The bots wouldn't be around otherwise, and they probably 'learned' their tricks from the mercs in the first place.
    (3)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 12-16-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I didn't realise how much quite how much the omnipresence of TOS violations was annoying me until I stopped playing - and I was pretty vocal about it even before I reached that point. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that it's just not worth playing with the current lack of enforcement. It's just hard to take that final step and cancel, you know? Hope springs eternal and all that.
    (2)

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Asura was a mistake.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Where is this Oboro and/or Odoro you speak of?

(With names enabled it's even harder to see anything there.)

But yeah, on a more serious note, that's pretty low. We've had those scammers on Fenrir, too, who sell singles for stack prices (or something like that), but I haven't seen this one before.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well apparently people need to be made aware to check before doing trades. If you see two item windows, you're trading with a player, not an NPC. do yell and shout campaigns. flood the help desk with reports.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Well apparently people need to be made aware to check before doing trades. If you see two item windows, you're trading with a player, not an NPC. do yell and shout campaigns. flood the help desk with reports.
    People have, but they are still there...
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Where is this Oboro and/or Odoro you speak of?
    Right here:

(1)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 12-16-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Where's Waldo? lol
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast