this is a consistent report that Square Enix does not know how to read what so ever and is very incompetent
platform-- stop being stupid were all Computer users now

ISP:
That is none of your concern

Type of Internet Connection:
Optic Fiber

Internet Connection Speed: 1 gb/s

Date & Time: when the quest was released still present

Frequency:
Always

Character Name:
sialeed

Race:
mithra

World:
Assura

Main Job:
all jobs are 99 and mastered

Support Job:
n/a

Area and Coordinates:
n/a

Party or Solo:
Solo

NPC Name:Emeige A.M.A.N

Quest: Mentor License glitch

Steps: reported to special task force https://support.na.square-enix.com/
posted here and was bashed not once but 7 times. placed a GM report no one responds.
called Square Enix support line (858)790-7529. I was then told to report to GM- Game Masters again with ticket number and escalation which I did and finally, someone helped me and took all my information done and then told me to place a report here and wait until I see something commented on. I told the GM "Quest is not being completed had 20+ combat (wide area) objectives, 40+ combat (region) objectives, 30+ content objectives, and 10+ achievement objectives. all completed before this quest was available and I can not do the 10+ achievement due to will not allow you to do it beyond 1 time only. So Square Enix put up a quest that is not able to be completed if you have completed these steps beforehand and for whatever reason I am unable to complete and trigger a completion even though I had everything done before and after I activated the quest I did 20+ combat wide area and 40+ region and 40 runs of the content objective which was ambuscade due to it was repeatable content and also did vagary. and I kept getting bashed and people who bashed me are special really due to they are incompetent and do not know how to read what so ever so I am keeping it as simple as possible.

Question: why give these requirements to veteran players and refuse to allow completion when they had everything done prior to the mentor reset??????????????????
why don't you have requirements before you can do the quest you must have playtime over 1000 days ????? I have over that by far. if you count the time it says I played that isn't being logged in all the time also this does not count for being in the military and being deployed a lot either not everyone has this amount of time so I am asking again do something about my ROE that is glitched because I can not complete it due to all my fame and job are mastered so I can not do 10 achievement and I am locked in a quest that is not allowing me to complete it !!!!!https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...20/unknown.png