Character
    Lewyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

SE please dont make Odyssey 18 man content

So I'm no fan of low man content after leading many LS over the years doing complex PT/LS setups for various new content.

I want to add that after experiencing Odyssey solo that it should not be made to multi PT setup and should be left as solo content.

Please give us high level Ls something that starts off as group content and only get tougher as new content comes out.

This is a mmorpg not a solo game, please remember that when you make new content.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Where did you hear that Odyssey was going to be changed to be alliance content? There is no precedent for them wholsale changing a game content from being party-or-less to alliance content. I don't think you have to worry about this.

I don't really understand your post though. You seem to not want them to make it a large group content then you complain that the game is adding not-large group content.
    (1)

Character
    Lewyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    My original post was about adding solo content then bumping it up to 6man/alliance base as it progresses through updates rather that adding 6man+ content to begin with.
    I'm sure a lot of LS out there are board of Dyna D by now and are crying out for a new challenge.... after all it's been 2 years since dyna d came out and nothing new for alliance based groups since then.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewyo View Post
    My original post was about adding solo content then bumping it up to 6man/alliance base as it progresses through updates rather that adding 6man+ content to begin with.
    I'm sure a lot of LS out there are board of Dyna D by now and are crying out for a new challenge.... after all it's been 2 years since dyna d came out and nothing new for alliance based groups since then.
    It was always 6 man content. It was just easy enough that you didn't need anything Trusts couldn't provide.
    (0)

Character
    Laruni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Omen was once 6-man only content, later changed into alliance.
    (0)

Character
    Lewyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You may have been able to enter with 6 people but did SE seriously believe that the player base was going to team up to clear and farm this with more than just going in yourself, I find this content laughable and it's a insult for long time players that desire more than just solo content.
    I'm sure many veterans of this game have just cleared this to then buy all the mats of the AH to upgrade the gear and so SE keeps pumping out this pointless content, I will give it that it provides some with a little income but where is the content that provides those who desire more than just solo BS.
    (0)

Character
    Lewyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    So here it is 6 man BS new content incoming, I have to admit that the update to odyssey was a kick in the teeth to the long time player who has a Linkshell of more than 6 friends and who wants to do events with his entire Linkshell and not split it up, If your model of continued content is only going to support up to 6 player parties then you are going to lose a lot of the player base, Please stop with wasted self ego boosting updates like the trust Matsui-P and put your efforts towards something worthwhile.

You need to understand that the existing alliance based content that last got released will be 4 years old this November in the form of Dynamis D, With no new alliance based content being released since then makes me sad that a MMORPG is slowly turning into a low man/solo based game (6 Man), I appreciate that this game though 20 years old still receives updates, I do feel that these updates need to reflect the long term player who desires a challenge of more than just 6 players per run.

SE sort it out!
    (0)
    Last edited by Lewyo; 01-10-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't see how this update is a "kick in the teeth" to anybody. It looks good to me, having the special rules about jobs and being able to switch right there is an interesting mechanic.

I legitimately don't see anyone begging for more 18 man content. And the problem with it when they do do it is eventually people figure out how to clear it with fewer people and then you don't need that many anyway.
    (0)