Internet Connection Speed: 455 mbps DL / 35 mbps UP / 8 ms Latency
    Date & Time: Dec 11, Approx. 11:00 AM EST
    Frequency: Persistent / Ongoing
    Character Name: Dexprozius
    Race: ElvaanM
    World: Asura
    Main Job: Blue Mage, lv99 i119
    Support Job: Thief
    Area and Coordinates: Currently Beaucedine Glacier (~ F-9), started @ Dynamis-Beaucedine (~ I-7 tower)
    Party or Solo: was in Party of 3 when it 1st occurred in Dynamis, still occurs now Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: Last enemy fought was Goublefaupe / adds around the tower
    Steps:
    We were farming Attestations for our Aeonic weapons in Dyna - Beauc. I was just about to time out so we popped the NM Goublefaupe for the PLD in our party. After it dies I get my 10 second warning, and lot the other Attestation in pool in case it drops in time. Not sure if that is relevant but I thought I'd include it.
    Shortly after I'm kicked from Dynamis, I load into Beaucedine Glacier and start making my way towards Xarcabard by foot to farm Animated weapons for the next step of my Aeonic weapon. I make it to ~ F-9 in the tunnel when I realize I'm r0'd and my inventory wont load up.
    Shortly after I disconnect, I load my character back up and the moment I log in, I'm immediately r0'd and I disconnect yet again. I call it a night thinking it might be my internet.
    Tonight; I log in to each of my mule accounts to check my Auction House sales, the usual rounds. No issues, no r0ing, no connection problems/inventory/lag whatsoever. However, when I go to log into my main account Dexprozius back in Beaucedine Glacier, Yet again I immediately r0 and crash.
    I logged back into my mule Muleprozius and submitted a GM call, but I recieved an automated message that I need to submit a bug report. Again, my other characters are able to log in without r0, no problems. I've since tried multiple times to play on my main character and I disconnect the moment I log in every time. This ONLY occurs with Dexprozius.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dexprozius; 12-12-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Player
    This sounds like a corrupted file, either a dat (which would require a re-install) or a corrupted USER file.

What I would do:

Try login on another PC (this bypasses all causes on your side).
    If you can't do this, goto the FFXI folder and rename the USER folder (this folder saves all your macros / map / font etc settings) to USER backup (make sure the game is not running). When you restart, it will remake this folder (and reset all your settings), if it works this is the problem and you're going to have to remake all your settings. If it doesn't then delete the new USER folder the game made and rename the old one back to USER to put it all back to how it was.
    Try login again, if it's still not working.
    Re-install the game from scratch.
    (1)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-12-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Before reinstalling, do a file check on the game in playonline first.
    (0)

Character
    Laruni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I am having the same issue. Doing Final Fantasy XI Config File Check did not help anything.
    Edit: Tried the USER folder thing as well, no change. Same connection issue.
    (0)
    Last edited by Laruni; 12-13-2020 at 07:33 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    what they should be telling you though, if you cant resolve the issue is to go to the support center and file a ticket. You've done just about everything you could do to help yourself.
    (0)

Player
    The normal fix for me (only had this happen twice where one character would r0 every time at login) is just logging in on another computer, aside from that a re-install is a last resort.

Also if you have this issue in bastok mines I can probably tell you how to fix that (if you have ever used a mod from a youtuber).

The problem with calling a GM is they refuse to deal with any issue from another character, from your alt or whatever so you're kind of out of luck.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 12-13-2020 at 07:58 AM.