Mentor License glitched

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...24/unknown.png
    please only tech support team from square enix respond to my message I am not asking for the community for support nor do I need any sacrasim or rude comments any that are applied to this post will be reported as harasment because I gave a warning ahead of time. I am only asking for serious support and called square enix (858)790-7529 as well as read forums as well as read the links I am unable to complete this quest due to i believe achievment objectives so it glitched for me everything below explains the steps needed and in detail also with my ticket number. I SAY AGAIN NO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IS ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON MY FORUM IF YOU ARE NOT SQUARE ENIX THEN DO NOT COMMENT THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. YOU CAN READ BUT IF YOU POST AND YOUR NOT SQUARE ENIX I WILL REPORT FOR HARASSMENT BECAUSE I SAID NOT TO. thank you for reading and understanding. i am tired of people wanting to comment and have no clue what I did to fix this situation.
    t14794804:51d4 mentor status unavailable.
    I reported that i completed 20+ combat (wide Area) objectives, 40+ combat (region) objectives, 30+ content objectives and 10+ achievements objectives. my issue is that I can not click off 10 achievement objectives due to I had them completed prior to clicking on this quest and I did redue 20+ combat wide area and 40+ region also 30+ content such as omen ambuscade and dynamis d as well as vagary and delve. I posted multiple times before today about a glitch issue that i have been having and i did /mentor off and /mentor on as well and nothing happened. i was a mentor since 2006- 2007 until 2020 when square enix revised the whole mentorship program. I have all jobs at 99 and all jobs are mastered even when I took a 4-year break to handle real-life situations. there I am unable to /aj or /ae support even not in mentor status. What i would like to have done or happen is for you guys to mark it as complete because i am unable to complete it due to i believe is achiement location job level 1-4 and fame is completed and i can not click it as checked so it is glitched. both combat wide area was completed from all vanquished multiple enemies 1-3 deal 1k + to 2k is done 110-120 to 510-520. total damage i-III healing 1-III total damage taken I - III weapon skills I and heal for 500+ and 750+ are done and other combat such as crystals and resources were completed as well
    and the cyrstals and other resources are repeatable while the list i gave is not. all regeion stuff is all repeatable and i did all of them. other then killing the bosses 1 time through for omen vagary and ambuscade for the first time run through everything is repeatable so i completed all the things listed on content as well. only things i can not finish are achievements due to they were all finished off before this quest was available.
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

Fill out the bug template if you want any kind of response from the devs, otherwise you're just shouting into the void.

Template:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

Also, this is a public forum. Just because you don't want other players to reply, doesn't make it harassment when we do reply.
    (3)
    It's your server.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Fill out the bug template if you want any kind of response from the devs, otherwise you're just shouting into the void.

Template:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

Also, this is a public forum. Just because you don't want other players to reply, doesn't make it harassment when we do reply.
    first off thanks for refusing to read what I posted, I am reporting this offense tomorrow I will take care of it I said I do not need anyone who is not a GM or working for square Enix to comment so I will let them know and they will deal with the situation secondly the GM already knows about the situation and l already told them what occurred so I do not need to do shit thanks for refusing to listen again and refusing to read again thanks!
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post
    first off thanks for refusing to read what I posted, I am reporting this offense tomorrow I will take care of it I said I do not need anyone who is not a GM or working for square Enix to comment so I will let them know and they will deal with the situation secondly the GM already knows about the situation and l already told them what occurred so I do not need to do shit thanks for refusing to listen again and refusing to read again thanks!
    I didn't refuse to read what you wrote. Despite having very little punctuation, line breaks, sentence structure, or coherency, I did manage to read what you posted; I simply disregarded your threats of reporting. If you had read what I posted, you'd understand that " Just because you don't want other players to reply, doesn't make it harassment when we do reply.".

Creating a new thread in this forum without filling out the template is almost sure to have your post moved to the "Insufficient Information" or the "Not a Bug Report" forum. It almost seems like you just want to be upset at other players instead of doing your due diligence in filling out the template.

Have a nice day and I hope you get your bug resolved.
    (3)
    It's your server.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post
    Catmato was trying to help you.............

Read what SE states, you have to use the template for your issue to be looked at correctly.
    That is not our rules, that is SE's rules.

There is the official link:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...n-Game-Bugs%21
    (3)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Greetings,

Thank you Catmato and Sirmarki for trying to help!

Darksia,

We recently updated the requirement for becoming a mentor. New requirement details can be found here.

Here's that section explaining the new requirement.
    To register as a mentor, speak with one of the A.M.A.N. representatives stationed in each nation and accept the Records of Eminence objective Mentor License. You must meet certain requirements in order to accept this objective:

Play Time: 180 hours or more
    Have completed the Records of Eminence objective Repelling an Ambuscade.

A.M.A.N. representative NPCs
    Emeige A.M.A.N. : Northern San d'Oria (I-7)
    Udine A.M.A.N. : Metalworks (H-8)
    Kopua-Mobua A.M.A.N. : Windurst Woods (G-11)
    If you meet the above mentioned requirement, then please submit a bug report following the reporting guidelines.

Thank you for your understanding.
    (6)