Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I want to preface with saying I think it's awesome the development team is finding passion in continuing to add things to this game. It's awesome that players are still around.

However... very respectfully I think casual and returnee players have received a lot lately. I think it would benefit the game in the long term to take a break from adding new Ambuscade Vol. 2, mounts, cute furniture, etc.

There are jobs that still need updates and systems in place like Elemental Magic resistance that feel very antiquated when you have huge burst magic weaponskills now. This would also breathe life into existing content as players would find new strategies.
    Crafting and the economy is the worse it has ever been. The market is completely saturated in duplicated Dynamis medals, botted crafting shields and exploited Su5 weapons and +2 necks. Which makes it seem like the content is being completed naturally more than it actually is.
    There is a big divide in the FFXI community which is why so many players gravitate to casual things like Ambuscade Vol 2 they can do alone. The gear ladder makes no sense with everything being augmented and item levels stalled at 119 but content goes to 150.
    Odyssey: It has no story reason for being there. It feels empty and not beneficial enough to take groups inside or combat Notorious Monsters. I know there's a coming update but I hope you take that in mind. It's so hollow currently, it feels like Walk of Echoes without the casual group community.

I'd like to see fostering bringing the community together more.
    (10)

Character
    Kythrasuntamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

I second Rwolfs opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    I want to preface with saying I think it's awesome the development team is finding passion in continuing to add things to this game. It's awesome that players are still around.

However... very respectfully I think casual and returnee players have received a lot lately. I think it would benefit the game in the long term to take a break from adding new Ambuscade Vol. 2, mounts, cute furniture, etc.

There are jobs that still need updates and systems in place like Elemental Magic resistance that feel very antiquated when you have huge burst magic weaponskills now. This would also breathe life into existing content as players would find new strategies.
    Crafting and the economy is the worse it has ever been. The market is completely saturated in duplicated Dynamis medals, botted crafting shields and exploited Su5 weapons and +2 necks. Which makes it seem like the content is being completed naturally more than it actually is.
    There is a big divide in the FFXI community which is why so many players gravitate to casual things like Ambuscade Vol 2 they can do alone. The gear ladder makes no sense with everything being augmented and item levels stalled at 119 but content goes to 150.
    Odyssey: It has no story reason for being there. It feels empty and not beneficial enough to take groups inside or combat Notorious Monsters. I know there's a coming update but I hope you take that in mind. It's so hollow currently, it feels like Walk of Echoes without the casual group community.

I'd like to see fostering bringing the community together more.
    So my feedback my personal gripe is just that I am Black mage Primary and my job has become next to useless.

I hate it. I am going to be stuck developing scholar to be any use to groups.

I also would like to see them finally finish out the Developing of empyrean armors to +3
    \
    (1)

Player
    Can you make it so my chat log doesn't get filled from someone using thier silt pouches.
    (1)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I see that there's still no action on the ubiquitous TOS violations. Every month that passes makes me less and less inclined to maintain my subscription.
    (0)

Character
    Wiking
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Any plans to remake AH? It's very outdated.

Would love a search function and be able to buy more than 1 single a time.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiking View Post
    Any plans to remake AH? It's very outdated.

Would love a search function and be able to buy more than 1 single a time.
    Seriously my kingdom for a text search feature.

From almost day 1 it's been my single biggest grievance about the AH. Having to guess what category your item might be in and then waiting for it to load and sift through it just to find out it's in another category.

Failing this: Is there at least any way we can get the AH category added to item's help text? This is technically already a thing for gear, but for non-gear items, it is sorely needed.
    (3)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-17-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2