Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/libel?s=t

Libel, n. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

Libel contrasts with slander, which is making oral statements about a person or thing which they know to be or are provably false.
    You really think others are idiots, don't you? My statement was more then fine. It's not my fault, or anyone else if you keep writing to people left and right with all the stereotypes of the angry Galka. Just let Pixela keep being a Karen, no one really cares about him/her.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinas View Post
    You really think others are idiots, don't you? My statement was more then fine. It's not my fault, or anyone else if you keep writing to people left and right with all the stereotypes of the angry Galka. Just let Pixela keep being a Karen, no one really cares about him/her.
    Why do you think I think people are idiots? A question was asked and I answered it. While I find certain people to be terribly unkind, I don't think anyone is an idiot and I'm not nor have I been trying to make anyone feel that way.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5