Character
    Seifermilano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Forri-Porri

hello,

Although i have legend rank in all coalitions, and i defeated all Delve bosses giving me the 12 permanent KI and the 6 temporary KI, i cannot buy all items from Forri-Porri.
    Only materials i can choose aside the airlixirs are Bztavian stinger and wing...
    Also i can get all the gear equipments...
    my goal offcourse is the pristine yggrete crystal.
    Is there something i missed?
    please help me out?
    Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would suggest reposting under the Bugs section of the forum using the relevant template, as a player, I don't know what else to suggest.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Seifermilano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    think i alrdy figured it out. didnt receive the titles, prolly cause the mercenaries said to stay at entrance...
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifermilano View Post
    think i alrdy figured it out. didnt receive the titles, prolly cause the mercenaries said to stay at entrance...
    Yes, you need to participate in the fight with Delve bosses and Wildskeeper Reives to receive titles. If you do not become part of the enmity/ hate list for the UI, then you didn't participate. Casting just "Dia" once will work as long as it does at least 1 point of dmg and isn't resisted. Just "being there" doesn't do that. Wish they did same thing for exp farmers and RMTs. No participation = no exp.
    (0)