Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Avereith View Post
    That's just the thing though, it's not using heal at a specific moment. it's simply spamming the * button fast enough and sometimes it will happen that you rest again right before the mob pops (due to server lag), and the T3 abyssite is conserved for later use. Meaning people will perform this entirely by accident and possibly get banned through no fault of their own.

This is not like the dupe glitches where people were using external tools to feed packets into the game and having malicious intent from the start.
    The server logs when you get a key item, how long you have had it and how many times you did this without losing the key item.

I've popped hundreds of these and never accidentally done this, or if I have it's been once or twice. If you have done this over and over and they then watch you and you're trying to make it happen you're abusing it.

There is no grey area.

Remember those salvage bans, that was also abusing a bug btw.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Avereith View Post
    That's just the thing though, it's not using heal at a specific moment. it's simply spamming the * button fast enough and sometimes it will happen that you rest again right before the mob pops (due to server lag), and the T3 abyssite is conserved for later use. Meaning people will perform this entirely by accident and possibly get banned through no fault of their own.

This is not like the dupe glitches where people were using external tools to feed packets into the game and having malicious intent from the start.
    I mean, the specifics of how it's done are really not important. What is important is it requires you to behave in a way that a normal player would not likely behave without already knowing about the circumstances. The fact that this doesn't happen to everyone and instead only happens to a few people who behave in an odd way should make it pretty plain and obvious that this is not how it is supposed to work.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2