Hybrid View

Player

Can we get 5 questions or suggestions sent to the developers per month and answered?

There are so many suggestions we can make to the developers, tweaks or suggestions.

Can we get some communication between the players and the developers on a monthly basis? 5 per month that the CMs pick seems pretty reasonable.

Example off the top of my head of an easy tweak that would give casual players more to do:

Can the WKR respawn timers be lowered to 1 hour instead of 3.
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Kind of like a players council?
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Automaton /lockstyle pyjamas.

Let us treat our beloved Automatons to a selection of fashionable clothing, such as ; stylish furry jackets, swish pantaloons, fluffy bobble hats, and amusing pom-pom slippers.

Purely visual, purely cosmetic (like all other /lockstyle gear) these costumes are worn over the normal automaton battle frames, with no effect on performance. Automatons like to look stylish and cool. I know this for a fact.
    (2)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I tried to put fuzzy rarab slippers and jester's cap on my automaton already, and he stopped fighting and tanking and said he was just gonna sit back and relax with them on. :P
    (1)