Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    All my friends moved to Asura and Lakshmi is a ghost town. Why not just make one server? Or at least do a merge. What was the point of doing in 2010 when there were more players, but now that there are way, way less they just won't do it. Wish we could get a community rep to give a real answer as to why, at least then people would stop asking or at least have an understanding. Right now there is less than 300 people on. Nothing massive multiplayer about that ; ;

The only reason I won't move to Asura is someone has my name there already who doesn't even seem to be playing. Wish they'd do it so the older character keeps the name, I've been around since Alpha so most likely I'd get to keep my name (if they merged)

No point in moving also if my friends won't recognize me if I was forced to change my name and me them (because they were all forced to change their names already too) and I don't really keep close contact with them all outside the game.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Why not just make one server?
    Because that sever would lag like hell and there'd be lines to access content. Already Asura resulted in the duplication of certain instanced areas due to their physical capacity limits resulting in extreme wait times each time ambuscade is changed. Such a flawed question suggests a lack of understanding about how these things work. Asura has more players than the game was designed to handle. They should consider merging some servers, sure. but Asura is too big. Odin isn't far behind. We don't need a community rep to tell us that the game couldn't handle everyone being on one server. tons of crap would break.

I'm on an alleged "ghost town" server and it doesn't feel like a ghost town to me. I have multiple linkshells and know who to talk to to get things done. That's what you need to do. You have to remember this isn't 2005, people don't shout for XP and make random parties anymore. And the cities are all quite quiet because a lot of people hang out in Mhaura because of Ambuscade. There's a nomad moogle there and a home point 10 feet away and a door to current content 5 feet away from that. It's only natural.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3