Character
    Yojimmbo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Special Task Force Bug

The Special Task Force page is not working properly. I have been reporting rmt activities and rmt behavior daily for well over a year and the same bots are still up and running. I have reported yell bots, and they are still active. I have reported rmt exchanges between rmt and players. I have reported bots that are constantly running 24/7. I have reported rmt funneling gil through the Auction House. I have reported these daily and the same bots are still running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The only time they stop is if they forced to stop by system maintenance. Almost immediately after maintenance the bots are restarted. They are running 3rd party tools or applications but they are never banned or removed. The conclusion is that the Special Task Force website is not receiving reports and in turn is not acting to stop these activities. Can you please fix this bug? I'll argue that it has not been working for about 2 years now since the rmt's have been shouting for about that long.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AsuraYojimmbo View Post
    The Special Task Force page is not working properly. I have been reporting rmt activities and rmt behavior daily for well over a year and the same bots are still up and running. I have reported yell bots, and they are still active. I have reported rmt exchanges between rmt and players. I have reported bots that are constantly running 24/7. I have reported rmt funneling gil through the Auction House. I have reported these daily and the same bots are still running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The only time they stop is if they forced to stop by system maintenance. Almost immediately after maintenance the bots are restarted. They are running 3rd party tools or applications but they are never banned or removed. The conclusion is that the Special Task Force website is not receiving reports and in turn is not acting to stop these activities. Can you please fix this bug? I'll argue that it has not been working for about 2 years now since the rmt's have been shouting for about that long.
    Very funny but I think this is simply a lack of action rather than not recieving reports correctly or something like that.
    (2)

Character
    Yojimmbo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Nothing funny about it to me. I would like to build a shield but cannot since the areas needed to gather items for crafting spheres needed in the upgrade process are crowded with multiple bots. I have seen players go from start to finish by simply going to the area they are botting. The GM call now refers me to the STF page, to which I have been reporting any activities that I see. While I do understand that I will not receive any kind of reply to reports I only need to /sea all "player" and then go to the area and find the same character crafting away 24 hours a day. This creates an unfair advantage in which a regular player is limited to their scheduled playtime and the person botting is not. If I attempt to craft a shield I would only be able to collect items for crafting within a 1-2 hour window. In turn a person running a 3rd party program can simply leave their character running for several days on end with little or no interaction. I provide names, time, how the program is being used, and nothing. While I can see this being humorous in away it is also very sad that this bug exists. Please square enix, look into this issue.
    (1)