Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I guess I am a big Google person then. I own a Pixel 3 using Google Fi since my brother works for Google.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I use Google Sheets to track the prices of Gobbiebag. It's old but it is what I use.

(0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Oh I love google sheets. It's just annoying having to select toolbar stuff with the keyboard because I can't click on it with the mouse for whatever stupid reason (in firefox. Of course it works fine in Chrome)

I use many google products, I just don't like Chrome in particular.
    (0)

Hey there,

Make sure the images you're adding in your post ends with the file extension (.jpg/.gif/.png) and it should work. To make sure it's working, I recommend hitting the "Go Advanced" and previewing your post before submitting to make sure the images are loading correctly. Also, please note that if images are hosted in a private location/server it may not show for others.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Hey there,

Make sure the images you're adding in your post ends with the file extension (.jpg/.gif/.png) and it should work. To make sure it's working, I recommend hitting the "Go Advanced" and previewing your post before submitting to make sure the images are loading correctly. Also, please note that if images are hosted in a private location/server it may not show for others.

Looks like firefox's own privacy protection features were preventing the URL copying from working properly.

Still, I have to type in the IMG tags. The image button in the post toolbar does not work.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yes, it works fine in Chrome. I have sold goods to over 100 players on Asura last year and I have become a multi-millionaire.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 11-21-2020 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Typo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2