Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Player Pixela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    767
    Character
    Lynettta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

    Consider making a feedback subform section for the game itself

    We have a website feedback section, why not one for the game?
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There are already multiple posts covering feedback in the game.
    (0)

    Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

  3. #3
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,549
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    We have a website feedback section, why not one for the game?
    That's what most of the rest of this forum is for.
    (3)

  4. #4
    Player Pixela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    767
    Character
    Lynettta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    There are already multiple posts covering feedback in the game.
    They are ignored, something better laid out will have less chance of being so.
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    7,549
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    They are ignored, something better laid out will have less chance of being so.
    Not really. Equal opportunity ignorance all around.
    (1)