Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Cliche
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    The Mentor NPC (From the screen you posted) told you, that you DO NOT meet the requirements to become a Mentor.

You need to read that part of the Warning and think why you got it in the first place.
    (1)

zehira it has nothing to do with post count I could easily get over him if I spammed post. that isn't the issue the real issue is I did all the requirements and it is still not working and having people like you and him posting not very wise comments instead of asking what is transpiring you jump to here your sign go to this link. it is very annoying to have people who act like you and him to want to advocate what is the answer when you have no idea why it not unlocking or completing it outright. on top of that than having the gall to bash you for not reading when there is no topic on such a situation how to resolve a troubleshooting error which shows lack of tech support intellectual understanding or skill set!!
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ngf...w?usp=drivesdk

for those who love to post on people forums without reading and assume they can just make comments to sound like they are smart let's take a look at this video and you can verify if I am wrong or actually right!!!
    (0)

v/r Darksia

dude why don't you shut up a fantasy you really mouth off way too much thinking you know everything are you a Square Enix tech support if not then mind your own business thanks STFU.
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ngf...w?usp=drivesdk

for those who love to post on people forums without reading and assume they can just make comments to sound like they are smart let's take a look at this video and you can verify if I am wrong or actually right!!!
    I am sorry. Once again, this is off-topic. Our comments were posted here more than two months ago and I was only responding to his comments. If you think I have made an unwise comment, come, meet me in person, and you would be so afraid of my gang language... I mean my sign language. Not everyone can make a proper English grammar and my short comments hurt their feelings? I never thought about that. I am not kind of a person that would give them a [beep]. As long as him and I are here to talk about an issue of unbalanced servers, that's fine. If you are not happy that I am here then okay. I don't depend on him anymore. Unleashed the Galka and let a forum moderator to take the full control of this forum like back in 2019 again. He is not a bad guy. He's dangerous.

I understand sometimes our comments aren't that important. It's not because they think they are smarter than you, it's your attitude. Your post that agreed with me which got removed by a forum moderator and now you think I agree with him more than anyone? Please stop it. This is getting old.

Back on topic. I have no idea what you are talking about in the video. Could you please provide me some subtitle? I am not a mentor and have no plan to unlock it. While this is great to know, it seems they have already explained to you.

Have a good day, sir.
    (1)

Player
    If you flagged mentor and didn't get it by meeting the requirements, do more till you do.

Most likely you miscounted the RoE requirements, do extras and then go talk to the taru again.
    (2)

Character
    Cliche
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    I was being Matter of Fact in my post.

And yet you felt the need to send me insulting, abusive messages in-game.

And I responded in-kind, with words of wisdom.

To the point I was, a nice short answer, yet still, I fear nothing gets through to you.

Oh the irony, you want to be a Mentor, but look at how you conduct yourself on a public forum.

I have helped a bunch of players in-game, with this exact, same, issue, and got it resolved EVERYTIME.

I like to help people, that's exactly what Mentor is about.

Back to your issue, everyone has given you the answer you need to complete it.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    If you flagged mentor and didn't get it by meeting the requirements, do more till you do.

Most likely you miscounted the RoE requirements, do extras and then go talk to the taru again.
    For the record, I can confirm this happened to me, because I was looking at the wrong RoE category to think I had completed enough of a particular set of objectives (was looking at combat general and not combat wide-area). And I had done very few of those. Once I got those done I was able to complete the objective.
    (0)

dude, you posted a stupid statement and refused to even acknowledge any of my comment of what I posted there was no warning label neither was there anything that said what could have caused it to be errored out so I am reporting you for harassment because I told people from the get-go not to do statements as you have and you refuse to read it not my problem that you refuse to comprehend anything that is provided and I made a video and you are crying about it go somewhere else and talk to other people stop wasting your time on my page I am asking professional people for assistance. 2nd you refused to watch the video I posted if you did watch it your tone wouldn't be this way which is why you are lack knowledge in this matter I did everything and I provided proof I had the requirement that was needed to be completed and you still refuse to even read or even listen. either your stuck on stupid and want to harass or you refuse to even acknowledge someone who knows something you do not know. this is my last warning do not post any further on my forum or I will report you. because I do not like people who assume things and has no knowledge of anything that has transpired make statements like you always done I know you in asura you're not very knowledgeable at all what so ever. so I recommend you stay quiet like a good boy and allow me to actually get the help I actually truly need. because you're not helping me troubleshoot this issue whatsoever. it not helping me or those who actually have this issue and you didn't have this issue what so ever and it very irritating reading stupid people's comments who know nothing of any sort. I have done more than 40+ combat wide-area I have done more than 40+ region combat I also did today 30 times content which was lair reive which is located in content. I also can not do any achievement because I have none left to do so forgive me for bashing you but you're an idiot dude learn to read before trying to seem your helping and posting bro you didn't read the warning you don't meet the pre-requirement because actually matter of fact I had met it longer than you dude and also dude you have not played longer then I have to be honest. I have been around for a very long time and you made this profile in July I actually forgot my login for this page so I had to make another 1 because I can not recall what email I used and I stopped using 3 emails I use to use so my date of time and also my medals of posting has gone bye-bye.
    I appreciate you trying to make it seem your trying to help but are you an actual GM or an actual square Enix support if not stop posting and wasting your time here thanks move on last warning thank you for reading !!! next post I will report you! because you do not provide any useful information what so ever and you do not know how to read what so ever.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...01/unknown.png
    (0)

v/r Darksia

from conversing with GM and also tech support via phone call the only requirement for ROE that is required to start mentor license is 1 180 hours which I met year's ago I have 1079 days and I am not always on and also took 5 years off because of RL stuff. 2nd 1 job at 30 which I have all jobs mastered. 3rd complete repelling ambuscade which I have done. the license requirement for the quest I have done as well and all my achievements are and have been completed for some time now so I do not and can not do any more achievements to meet that requirement because I actually had those done. now if you can think of any other requirement outside of that would be extremely supportive I appreciate it!!! and I mean you need to actually provide actual useful information instead of here refer to this and that is not supportive documentation what so ever that is complete utter laziness and if you want to be lazy then do not post again thank you for your support and love thanks !!
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast