Threaded View

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post
    You're right this is not the link you provided either but guess what it came from the play online website so ?????? from what I understand this source is from the official website and I was on the page in the first place. thanks for sharing information that you feel and think is pertinent but it is not helpful so let's try again thanks!!!!!
    http://www.playonline.com/comnewsus/200404228190.html
    Why do you keep linking to that? I can't even find what official thing links there. The patch notes link you to the official game manual, which has the correct information.

I don't just feel or think the information I provided is pertienent, it is the correct information. I did not provide the link you have in your post above, I provided a different one which is correct. I also described the steps to become a mentor in my post and that information is correct. If you're going to continue to disregard it, then nobody here can help you, as the information I provided is correct.

The only possible explanation at this point is you're playing the wrong game and / or posting on the wrong forum.

The link that *I* posted takes you to a page that looks like this, which contains the correct steps for becoming a mentor in Final Fantasy XI.

(0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-22-2020 at 07:33 AM.