Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I appreciate you trying to make it seem your trying to help
    your statement implies you feel our intentions weren't genuine. I assure you they were. But you were being dismissive, uncooperative, etc. Which you still are.

from conversing with GM and also tech support via phone call the only requirement for ROE that is required to start mentor license is 1 180 hours which I met year's ago I have 1079 days
    But you've already started the mentor license objective... you directly implied as such by indicating you have the objective and have been unable to complete it. The GM's statement ab out playtime was also only partially correct. In addition to the playtime, you need to complete te tutorial RoE objectives up through "Repelling an Ambuscade;" which you've already done. Why are you disputing things you've already accomplished?

Also, "years" doesn't need an apostrophe.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-05-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Darksia,

While I realise that you quite directly asked me to not post in your threads, I'd like to try and correct any misunderstanding you might have about me and my motives. If you would rather not read my posts, you can always add me to your ignore list.

I only replied to your posts with the intention to help and nothing else. I don't think anyone else is "bashing" you either; we're all just trying to help you out.

The SqEX staff unfortunately replies to posts pretty rarely here, so we help each other out as much as we can.

Support goes two ways. You need to help us help you, and what I did previously was what you are suggesting we should do, too: asking for more information.

Here's a list of things I have seen, and believe to be true until proven otherwise:
    • Any objectives you have previously completed will count (meaning you don't need to be able to do the Achievement category again).
    • Your video shows you're lacking at least in the 'Content' department (I'm going by what you showed; you did not show all the objectives in that category, but from what I saw I counted the completed ones and it was less than 30). I know which ones have been completed at least once due to them not having the larger yellow sphere in the list.
    • Monthly objectives such as Ambuscade do not count (this is something that should be made clear in the official documentation). I'm nearly 100% sure I tested this out some months ago to be sure, but I do forget things. :]
    • Repeated completions of objectives do not count.
    • Completing objectives only count when you have them active.
    Let me know if any of this seems wrong to you, and we'll work forward from there.

As a sidey-note, I might recommend not using third-party software to mess with FFXI.
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As a sidey-note, I might recommend not using third-party software to mess with FFXI.
    Well, I recommend not using them while recording video you intend to publish on an official forum, more specifically.
    (0)

you know it very ironic you nitpick everything I wrote but you do not read and comprehend or your just an idiot that refuses to actually understand I said to not post on this document to actually stop several times. I also told you that the area where I need assistance is not you if your, not a gm then do not communicate about it and you refuse to even do that. I also stated that I had all the quest completed and ran through it over and over and it not completed I have now everything done in the tutorial and also did everything it required. I also Told you if you post 1 more time on my forum I would report you for harassment and you didn't listen or read the warning!!! those who do not listen that is not Square Enix or a gm that works for them will be reported I am tired of reading people ideas on the matter when they have no clue and I made a video for you to actually watch on google drive so go there and watch it or do not speak or write!!!!
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

to be honest man you guys that kept posting just keep going because you're on my ignore list and I am not going to be rude or hostile to you I noticed and everyone else who actually reads my post also notices. you guy just trolling and because of this, you kept ignoring me and want to get a rise out of me. I want to inform you that I blacklisted each person who refused to read I will read part of your statement to see if your worthy I will place you on blacklisted and also report you I am no longer going to have a back and forth the argument of refusing to listen. I am not the type to fight I kept actually reposting and tried to get you to comprehend but you refused to listen so because of this i am no longer going to do that the tech people actually understand what I did. also the gm, as well as SE, knows what i did as well so as long as i inform them that all that matters but be warned if you post on this page 1-5 any further posting i will report you.
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Character
    Lenresa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    You realize you're a moron right? In the nicest possible way.

Got screenshots? Everyone will shut up and you can get it fixed. Show all 20+ Combat (Wide Area) objectives, 40+ Combat (Region) objectives, 30+ Content objectives, and 10+ Achievements objectives. Simple.
    Took me about 3 minutes to make this. No one would question it was a bug if I said I was unable to unlock mentor status. It probably doesn't show everything, but I'm not the one that needs to do it. It's an example. If it's in that 17 minute video, ain't no one wasting 17 minutes. Pictures.

(4)
    Last edited by Leny; 02-07-2021 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Darksia,

While I realise that you quite directly asked me to not post in your threads, I'd like to try and correct any misunderstanding you might have about me and my motives. If you would rather not read my posts, you can always add me to your ignore list.

I only replied to your posts with the intention to help and nothing else. I don't think anyone else is "bashing" you either; we're all just trying to help you out.

The SqEX staff unfortunately replies to posts pretty rarely here, so we help each other out as much as we can.

Support goes two ways. You need to help us help you, and what I did previously was what you are suggesting we should do, too: asking for more information.

Here's a list of things I have seen, and believe to be true until proven otherwise:
    • Any objectives you have previously completed will count (meaning you don't need to be able to do the Achievement category again).
    • Your video shows you're lacking at least in the 'Content' department (I'm going by what you showed; you did not show all the objectives in that category, but from what I saw I counted the completed ones and it was less than 30). I know which ones have been completed at least once due to them not having the larger yellow sphere in the list.
    • Monthly objectives such as Ambuscade do not count (this is something that should be made clear in the official documentation). I'm nearly 100% sure I tested this out some months ago to be sure, but I do forget things. :]
    • Repeated completions of objectives do not count.
    • Completing objectives only count when you have them active.
    Let me know if any of this seems wrong to you, and we'll work forward from there.

I appreciate the call out for ambuscade i went out of my way and spammed lair reive as well as wkr and collation revie. 2nd when i said bashing there were only 2 people who refused to read and posted you need to read the warning you are not allowed to have it due to a reason!! is making it sound like I refused to read I understand this quest is new and a lot of people have completed it and have mentor status on asura. but the person who actually made the statement instead of providing useful information he just posted you refused to read the statement. instead of providing a none useful statement he should have said hey bro did you do this or hey what up is there anything you need help what happening?? how can I help you?? oh I did this and this did you do the same??? that is proper feedback obviously either I am the only human who thinks logically and everyone else doesn't or those who post and do not give proper feedback are bashing which is why I said if you do not provide useful information I will block. because I am trying to let people know there is an issue and few people may go through what I am struggling with. I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful but when you see the post's saying go to this link and or post that says you didn't read the warning! that is non-productive and not helpful. for those who got offended I am sorry but those who actually tried to help thank you for your time but please I say again and last time only read what I communicated about before posting thank you I would never have made so many posts if people only read what I posted!!
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post
    you know it very ironic you nitpick everything I wrote but you do not read and comprehend or your just an idiot that refuses to actually understand I said to not post on this document to actually stop several times. I also told you that the area where I need assistance is not you if your, not a gm then do not communicate about it and you refuse to even do that. I also stated that I had all the quest completed and ran through it over and over and it not completed I have now everything done in the tutorial and also did everything it required. I also Told you if you post 1 more time on my forum I would report you for harassment and you didn't listen or read the warning!!! those who do not listen that is not Square Enix or a gm that works for them will be reported I am tired of reading people ideas on the matter when they have no clue and I made a video for you to actually watch on google drive so go there and watch it or do not speak or write!!!!

You keep claiming we can't read or comprehend you. If that's actually true, then you are failing at communicating what you really want to say. Because I've been through all years of grade school and have a four year college degree and I"m pretty sure I understand English pretty well. I don't mean this as a personal attack, but your grasp of the language would have to be at the level of a life-long English professor. And the grammar and typos in your writing do not convey to me that you have that level of expertise.

Dragoy already covered all the key points of where you could be missing something, so I'm not going to repeat what he said. But you need to stop pretending that the rest of us are morons for not understanding some hidden meaning of your posts that you are not conveying to us.

I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful but when you see the post's saying go to this link and or post that says you didn't read the warning!
    Your early posts in the thread contained factual errors and linked to out-of-date information. We read everything you wrote, the problem is what you wrote was inaccurate. Again, stop treating us as if we're some kind of idiots, we were trying to help and if you really think we're missing something, you need to explain what that is. But because we've covered practically every possibility of what's going on, I really don't know what it is we're missing.

I appreciate that you yourself want to help anyone who could be in your situation, at least for now, I've not seen anyone posting about this problem. And honestly, truly, I think the problem is user error on your part and not a malfunction of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksia
    because you're on my ignore list
    At this point, I almost hope that's the case.
    (3)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-07-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5