Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

mentor status unavailable

i have over 1000 days played while i deployed alot and been busy with real life i been playing for since beta and i am not trying to complain but the new mentor status has no information what so ever to get it unlocked.
    (0)
    thank you for reading and have a good day.

v/r Darksia

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksia View Post

i have over 1000 days played while i deployed alot and been busy with real life i been playing for since beta and i am not trying to complain but the new mentor status has no information what so ever to get it unlocked.
    There is information about this in the official game manual, which was linked in the patch notes here: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...l=1#post631551

In order to unlock mentor status, you have to complete certain records of eminence objectives, up through "Repelling an Ambuscade" in the Tutorial -> Intermediate category. After doing that and speaking to the NPC you spoke to above, you'll be given an RoE objective as he describes.

If you're like me, you may not have done some / any of these. I had to do the three skirmish ones in order to get access to the ambuscade one (even though i've done tons of ambu like everyone else)
    (0)

not trying to sound like a rude person but did you take time to read what you posted a link on??? http://www.playonline.com/comnewsus/200404228190.html or https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mentor or https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Mentor_Program does not give the right information and for your info i completed Complete the following Records of Eminence objectives and speak with the A.M.A.N. Mentor coordinator: 20+ Combat (Wide Area) objectives, 40+ Combat (Region) objectives, 30+ Content objectives, and 10+ Achievements objectives.

After completing this RoE return and talk with an A.M.A.N. Recruiter.

and i still can not get the quest started so there is something i am missing a prerequired quest.
    (0)

v/r Darksia

i have completed all the objectives that were layed out in front of me for years and i can not redue 10+ achievements because there are no achievements left for me because it all done and grayed out as well as most of the 30+ content i wish Square enix thought of this situation before even making the change i believe there is a bug if it requires to be done again then reset the +10 achiements as well as 30+ content and combat region objectives as well as wide area
    (0)

v/r Darksia

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

It looks like you're missing some objectives, still, as suggested.

Take a look under the Tutorial/Intermediate Records of Eminence objectives.

If you have nothing undone under there, please do tell us what is listed there so we'll have some more information to work with. :]

See also: http://www.playonline.com/ff11/manua...?loc=en#041101
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    not trying to sound like a rude person but did you take time to read what you posted a link on??
    Well you kind of were... because the page you linked is not the page I linked, so it doesn't seem like you actually looked at it.

anyway, as I said, you are missing some RoE objectives. It is not just "play for X hours" anymore. You have to complete most of the Tutorial -> Intermediate RoE Objectives, up through "Repelling an Ambusscade." Then talk to the NPC. Complete the objective he gives, then talk to the NPC again. I don't know about any of that other stuff you wrote, but that is what is described in the official manual here, since I don't know where you got the link you gave:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11/manua...?loc=en#041101

This is the link I posted, and Yes, I in fact did read it.
    And just in case you can't follow the link for whatever reason, here's a screenshot from the manual I posted to Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/5mzJlje

It has nothing to do with the "Achievements" or combat (Wide Area), or anything else you mentioned.

You really should read the posts and follow the links given before you rant.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-20-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well you kind of were... because the page you linked is not the page I linked, so it doesn't seem like you actually looked at it.
    I think people are tired of reading your posts. Like you said we're all human. Maybe take a break from the forums for a week or two or a month?

The small world we live in.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    I think people are tired of reading your posts. Like you said we're all human. Maybe take a break from the forums for a week or two or a month?

The small world we live in.
    You're certainly welcome to your opinion, even if it has nothing to do with the topic. And I'm certainly welcome to give you mine, as well. Which is, "Too bad." And It's my opinion that your prejudice toward my posts doesn't give you a right to automatically be a jerk and/or essentially ignore an honest attempt to help.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-21-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You're certainly welcome to your opinion, even if it has nothing to do with the topic. And I'm certainly welcome to give you mine, as well. Which is, "Too bad." And It's my opinion that your prejudice toward my posts doesn't give you a right to automatically be a jerk and/or essentially ignore an honest attempt to help.
    Hello Alhanelem,

Thank you very much for your post. I know you are not a bad person. It's just people don't know you enough just look at your post count. Nothing more.

You have a wonderful day!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Hello Alhanelem,

Thank you very much for your post. I know you are not a bad person. It's just people don't know you enough just look at your post count. Nothing more.

You have a wonderful day!
    Post count is meaningless. I've been here since the forum opened and have been an active participant during much of that time, especially in the early years.

Excuse me for engaging so many topics, I didn't realize they didn't want us to actually use this thing.

Now let's cut to the chase. Are you still having trouble or have you gotten it sorted?
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-21-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast