Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Title is not granted upon defeating Salvage Chariots if you are dead when defeated

Platform: PC
    ISP: Spectrum
    Type of Internet Connection: High Speed
    Internet Connection Speed: 200 mbs/s
    Date & Time: 11/19/20
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Myotismon
    Race: Elvaan
    World: Asura
    Main Job: THF
    Support Job: WAR
    Area and Coordinates: Salvage areas, any of the original salvage zones (Zhayolm Remnants)
    Party or Solo: Party
    NPC Name: Battleclad Chariot
    Monster Name: Battleclad Chariot
    Steps:
    1. Engage Battleclad Chariot
    2. Defeat Battleclad Chariot while any player is incapacitated
    3. The players that were incapacitated do NOT recieve a title, any other NM in the game works differently besides the salvage area NMs.
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>

This becomes a problem when trying for mythic quest. While its possible the progress is noted, the players that are incapacitated at the time of death of the NM will not get the title in-game. You can check this by examining the player and the player themselves confirming in their status.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I often struggle with this too. In some content like Dynamis and Dynamis D, I believe you'll still get a title if you die before a NM/clear is defeated or accomplished ...but I certainly remember not getting a title often if I died in Salvage zones. I think SE may rule that this is working as intended ....but I've always wished that there was some uniformity to how titles/completions/rewards are granted to both living and dead characters for all kinds of content.
    (0)