Character
    Wyze
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Missing item after world transfer

Hi after i world transfer it seem to made my living bullet pouch disappear is there anyway get it back ? Please help me out thAnks
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You need to post your bug report in this format or SE won't respond: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...l=1#post453662

P.S. I sincerely hope SE replaces these Bullet/Quiver pouches with a special KI that lets us buy the ammo or pouches from the Mog Garden moogle instead. Having all REMA ranged weapons means, I have about 6 inventory slots being wasted by these pouches. I'd rather just pull the ammo from an NPC as needed.

(We already know that the weapons themselves cannot have Rank-augments AND be usable to dispense the ammo themselves, at the same time. SE has clarified this. So, I sincerely hope we get a way to retrieve this ammo, that is more respectful of our inventory issues).
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 11-18-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyze View Post
    Hi after i world transfer it seem to made my living bullet pouch disappear is there anyway get it back ? Please help me out thAnks
    As Gwydion pointed out, you need to fill out the template as explained to do so in the Technical Support/Bug Report forum.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.