Character
    Miipion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 39

I Wish We Had More Galka Trusts

Ferreous Coffin, Ark Angel G, Iron Eater, Zazarg, Zeid, Zeid II, and Invincible Shield. In total we only have 7 Galka trusts and technically we only have 5 as Invincible is more of a special case Trust that is only avaliable for certain periods of time, Zeid II is just a better Zeid I and is just an enhanced clone of Zeid I, and Iron Eater is an echo fighter of Invincible.

To make matters worse with the exception of Coffin, Zeid, and Zazarg, all of the Galka classes fall into the basic *hit hard* category which is extremely lame as despite what Vana'Diel citizens say Galkas are more than capable of being more than just "the muscle heads."

Meanwhile there's Mithras galore, Tarutarus aplenty, Elves Abundance, and Humans abound. Its extremely offset and incredibly unfair that Galkas get the shaft like this. There's so many options for Galkan Trusts that people don't talk about!

Why not the Shadow Lord, Valentino, Kipling, The Craggy Bluff, heck ill settle for that Suspicious Galka you see in town wearing a black cloak. I know that 90% of the player base hate the Galkas but come on there's so much potential here and Galkan fans like myself would greatly appreciate more representation. Especially considering the fact you have plenty of candidates to work with!
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not sure shadow lord would ever be a Trust lol, but I would happily join any fight for Galka Equality.

Even though you don't really see him much, Raogrimm would make more sense than the Shadow Lord.
    (2)

Character
    Miipion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 39
    Rao is incredibly underrated, I agree 100% he'd make a good trust.
    (0)

Character
    Catsgoncat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I was never a fan of those darn galka. They are so stand-offish and always angry.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TooTallTaru View Post
    I was never a fan of those darn galka. They are so stand-offish and always angry.
    You sound like a Volker fan.
    (2)