Character
    Turialon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Big Problem with the hardcore fishing cap

Dear Square-Enix,

atm i am working on the Lushang's Fishingrood+1 Questname: "Thank's for all the fish". It turned out, that the hardecore fishingcap from 250 Fish each day brings me to mypersonal limit. There is a RoE called Reel Endurance. Since iam now on Reel Endurance 5 what means a total of 2700[ fishups takes that quest much to long in total, not to mention that Reel Endurence 6 comming next with mostlikly 3500 fishups.

I'd like to ask Square-Enix to remove the uselss fishingcap, or rais the fishes what can be catched every day to 500.

With friendly regards:
    -Your Turialon-
    (2)
    Last edited by SkyVargrant; 11-17-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's a 200 cap if I recall correctly. No thanks to bots. Which takes approx. ~4 hours a day to reach, I mean, how much time of the day do you want to put into fishing?

Maybe it could be raised a little? There have been many different countermeasures implemented since, one of them being the reduction of NPC selling price.
    Generally the price of fish is relatively low now when selling, apart from the likes of Matsya which can be a real annoyance to catch anyway.
    (2)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

3. 11-19-2020 06:41 PM